Confident

Ke'Ari POV

"Girl y'all is wild, who the hell has a gun in the bed while they fuck?" I asked Cuban as I cackled loudly chewing on my french fry.

She and I were at Mama's Chicken Shack having lunch and this bitch was telling me some wild ass story about her and Dave having sex with his glock 19 next to them. What kinda kinky shit is that.

"Bitch you need to try it sometimes, his amazing strokes mixed with the fear of the gun going off was giving me this insane adrenaline rush, it was so sexy." She said as she took a bite of her chicken leg and chewed.

"That sounds very dangerous so I'll pass." I said laughing as she shrugged her shoulders sipping her lemonade.

"You missing out Ari, that shit is bomb." She said as I started laughing loudly cause she always want me to try werid shit in bed. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

It was later that night and everybody else had went out while I decided to stay at home and vibe by myself. I had ordered a pepperoni pizza from Papa John's and grabbed the biggest bottle of wine from the shelf to enjoy while I took a bubble bath and watched the TV that hung above the bathtub. The bathroom lights were off and I had some candles lit with my LED lights on purple. After this I planned on smoking a fat ass blunt with my face mask on. 

I was watching Money Heist as I sipped slowly from my third glass of wine to help digest all 8 slices of pizza I had eaten. I knew I was gonna end up full by the end of the night. I closed my eyes in relaxation.

"Damn" I heard making me jump up quickly and I looked at the door to see Toosii standing there shirtless.

"What the fuck." I said rolling my eyes as I held my chest in shock.

"Sorry ma, I wasn't tryna scare you." He said as he walked closer to me and sat on the toilet seat.

"Why the fuck is yo bird chest ass getting comfortable in here? Bye nigga."

"I'm good luv, let's talk."

"About what?"

"Anything. Tell me something everybody else don't know."

"I've been thinking about becoming a model." I said as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Really? When did this happen?"

"A few days ago some agency contacted me and I've been thinking about taking up the offer."

"Good for you. Now get out the tub." He said as he raised up off the toilet.

"For what?" I asked as I started to let the water drain.

"I'm tryna see sum." He responded walking out the bathroom

I quickly stepped out of the tub and blew out the candles running to the shower getting in. I let the water take away the soap suds and washed with my body wash quickly. When I got out of the shower I grabbed my towel and dried quickly applying some baby oil. I looked in the mirror and admired my naked glistening body before walking into my bedroom seeing Toosii's eyes on me. 

"Oh you want some dick dick." He said making me giggle as I sat next to him on the bed.

"Stop playing."

"Nah, I'm being serious. You got my dick hard and shit." He said smacking his lips

"You want me to lick the tip?" I asked with a pout on my face. 

He looked at me with a straight face and before picking me up and laying on his back to where I was sitting on his face. He gripped my ass cheeks and started eating my pussy like his last meal. 

"Ouu that feels good." 

I had came about two times and was working on my third nut as I grinded my hips against his face.

"Shit I'm finna cum babyyy."

"Hold it." He mubled against my clit making my body vibrate.

My hips buckled as I shook voilently letting my juices onto his tongue. When he was done he flipped me over and we kissed, I slipped my tongue in his mouth and we were tonguing each other down until I pulled away for air. 

______________________________________________________________________________

"Lemme take you onna date." Toosii said as he smirked down at me as we laid in my bed together all tangled in my red silk sheets.

"When?" I asked as I rubbed his chest.

"Tomorrow night. Just dress cute and let me handle the rest." He said and I nodded my head.

"Goodnight Toosii." I said batting my thick mink lashes at him.

"Goodnight ma." He responded kissing my forehead.