Barbecue & Ex Boo's

(Achim in MM)

Ke'Ari POV

"Baeeeee just please do it once and I won't ask anymore." I whined to Achim as I tried to get him to do a tik tok dance with me.

"No, I told you already I don't wanna do that childish shit." He said mugging me and I started mugging his ass back.

"Chile so anyways let's do it again." I said as I propped my phone up on the counter and started the timer.

Fishing pole, reel it in, woah
It's me and my friend, woah
Walk in-

Achim snatched my phone off the counter making me buck at him cause I was killing it while he just stood there. Like bitch don't be jealous cause you're stiff😒.

"OH MY GOSH BITCH YOU JUST MESSED UP MY GROOVE." I said frustrated cause this was my third time tryna go through the whole dance without him stopping my video.

As I reached for my phone that he had placed back onto the counter, I felt him snatch me up by the back of my neck and he titled my head back to meet his low brown eyes that looked to be turning black.

"What I told you 'bout calling me out my name lil girl?" He questioned and I gulped before answering.

"To not do it because when you disrespect daddy, you get spanked." I responded biting my lip a little cause I'm totally in the mood to get spanked.

"Alright then, at least you know." He said letting me go and I smacked my lips.

"You don't run me though NIGGA." I said before sprinting out the house and to the car so he couldn't snatch me up again.

As I reached to open the door I realized he still said the keys so I smacked my lips knowing he hadn't open the car yet and he probably was going to take his sweet time on purpose.

I walked backed to the front door and opened it seeing he was in the living room taking his time to tie his shoes which he had already tied up before I left out.

"C'mon bruh we gon' be late for the barbecue and my brothers friends is greedy as hell so the food might be all gone before we get there." I said stomping my feet like I child because I was ready to go.

"You don't run me NIGGA." He said mocking what I said earlier and I smacked my lips with an eye roll.

"I'm sorry can we please go, I'm hungry." I said with a small pout.

I grew up spoiled so when Achim tells me no, it brings out my baby side because that's something I'm not used to hearing.

"Alright let's go baby." Achim said as he got up and walked passed me to the door making me roll my eyes and follow behind him.

.

"Stunna take my picture please." I said handing him my phone and getting ready to pose.

" I said handing him my phone and getting ready to pose