Aftermath

Toosii POV *THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up with a little headache and in a very uncomfortable position. I looked around and realized I was in the back of my car and Ari was on top of me. Did we fall asleep here after we fucked? I guess so. I raised up a little and looked around for my phone until I found it. I checked the time and it was 2 o'clock and I had like 20 messages from the group chat.

I looked down at Ari and smirked reminiscing about last night. Last night was amazing, she got that good good. Even though we were both intoxicated I'd fuck her if we was sober.

After a while of looking through my phone I tapped Ari so she could wake up and so we can get out of this parking lot. She sleep heavy as fuck so it was a little bit of a struggle to get her awake. I had to bribe her with food for her to fully wake up. We put our clothes back on and drove out of the parking lot going to my house to handle our hygiene and I have extra clothes from my sister she can wear.

It took like 10 minutes to get to my house since the lot wasn't far from the club and I stayed close by in case of emergencies. We got out and I unlocked the front door before closing it and leading her upstairs to my guest bedroom with a connected bathroom. I told her I'd bring her what she needed to handle her business and I went to my room grabbing all the stuff from under my bathroom sink and going back to the room setting it on the bathroom counter.

I went back to my room and handled my hygiene. I took a much needed shower and that bitch made me feel like a whole new person. I got out and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and made sure I was looking good in the face and shit before I slipped on my boxers and a t shirt before going in my room and putting on some Nike shorts with a matching shirt. I put on some Nike slides and brushed my waves before putting on my durag and a chain. I sprayed some cologne and put some lotion on and I was ready to go.

When I got downstairs I saw Ari was ready she was just taking pictures in my full body mirror. Damn did she look good. Ass sitting right and face pretty as usual. She looked really good without her makeup on.

"You ready to go?" I asked and she looked back at me nodding before going back to doing something on her phone.

We walked out the house and I locked up while she walked to the car and got in. I walked to the car and got in looked over at Ari who was already sleeping in the passenger seat. I just laughed and pulled off heading in the direction of her and Dave's house.

I made it to they house like 20 minutes later and I shook Ari so she could wake up and she looked over at me with the meanest mug on her. She looked at where we were and rolled her eyes getting out the car going towards the front door.

"Yo Ari!" I called after her making her turn around and mug me.

"What?" She asked with a little bit of attitude.

"All then other niggas you got, dead it. You fa me mamas." I told her and she smirked before walking off.