Entanglement

Ke'Ari POV

.

Dave gave me 3 stacks to go out and have a day to myself and I couldn't disagree with what he was offering so I made my way to Italy (Cuban's cousin) one stop shop to get my hair done by Tae again and my nails and toes done too.

I put on my hot pink two piece skirt and top that just arrived from FashionNova with my pink and orange Chanel slides and straightened my blonde hair until Tae did it again.

.

"Heyyy Tae, I missed you." I said as I ran up to him to give him a hug.

Me and Tae FaceTime everyday and have lunch all the time. We've even been to the strip club together a couple of times.

"No I missed youuuu." He dragged returning the hug.

"We need to go back to the club again. Them strip club wings have been calling my name." I said rubbing my stomach thinking about the bomb ass wings at our favorite strip club.

"And we definitely need to go find some fine ass niggas to take home." He said and I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"What you wanna get done today?" He asked and I thought about it for a second.

"Do whatever you want, as long as it look good on me." I said as I got situated in his hair chair.

"You really my personal barbie doll, always letting me try stuff on you and you already know it's gon look good bitch, who you think I am?" He said as he applied alcohol on my forehead to remove my lace.

"Jonathan." I blurted out being petty. (Iykyk🌚)

"Girl you know I make lace look like scalp! That nigga could never with them boneless wigs he be having on his clients." Tae said popping my ear with his comb and I flinched a little.

"Tae don't do that shit no more, the fuck you think this is." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Girl what the fuck ever."

.

"Ouuuu Tae I look good." I said as he twirled me around to face his vanity mirror and this lace was giving me life, I was in love.