Make a Choice

(Same day as the bbq, just later that night)

Toosii POV

"Ayo Sameria, what the fuck was that back at Dave's crib?" I could hear my voice echo as she slammed the door to her apartment

"Nah nigga don't ask me what the fuck was that! When were you going to tell me y'all used to fuck?" She yelled getting in my space so I took a few steps back.

"That's the thing, I don't have to tell you shit about me and her because that happened BEFORE you came BACK into the picture." I said waving her off, completely over the situation.

"No I have the right to know if you're going to have me in the same space as this bitch!" She spat back at me making me clench my jaw tightly.

"Ayo watch your mouth, she ain't a bitch." I said defending Ari.

"Oh so now you taking this hoe side? Nigga you got me fucked up!" She said as she took of her Dior slide and threw it at my head but I ducked.

"AYO CHILL THE FUCK OUT GIRL, I WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO COME UPSIDE YOUR HEAD." My voice boomed cause now I'm pissed.

You don't do know shit like that when I'm tryna have a civil conversation. Jealously and insecurity were always traits of Sameria, and they were the ones I hated the most. Part of the reason why we split the first time.

"BOY FUCK YOU, I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU EMBARRASS ME THIS TIME AROUND." Her voice boomed back.

"That's the thing nobody's embarrassing you so what the hell are you talking about?" I asked genuinely confused about why she's so pressed.

Me and Ari can't happen, people already made sure we can't happen.

"It doesn't matter Toosii, just know that you gotta make a choice." She said breathing heavily from all the yelling.

"Excuse me?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"You heard me, you gotta make a choice. Either me or her." She said before she marched her way upstairs.

What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Authors Note:

Heyyy y'all I'm back lmao🥳

Looks like things are getting heated between Toosii and Semeria after the barbecue, can they make it work?

And what did he mean by "people" are making sure he and Ari can't be together?

Stay turned for the next chapter of...