Who Gon Handle Me?

Ari POV *THE SAME DAY*

I walked in the house and all the assholes looked at me like I was the main attraction at the circus or sum shit.

"The fuck y'all looking at? Carry on." I snapped and rolled my eyes as I walked upstairs. My head was hurting and I knew if I stayed down there longer they would start asking me hella questions and I don't have time for that shit.

I made it to my room and walked into the bathroom stripping from my clothes and turning on the shower. While the shower ran for a little I did my skin routine to prevent bumps from the makeup that I had on my face all night and half the morning. I got in after making sure my skin was still good and that shower felt so good. I got out, dried my body, put on an underwear set and a black bodysuit I ordered from FashionNova before braiding my hair to make curls.

I walked cut the lights out and went downstairs to see everybody scattered around doing random shit

I walked cut the lights out and went downstairs to see everybody scattered around doing random shit. I went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge for something to eat but it was looking drier than a crackheads scalp in that hoe. I grabbed my phone and told Cuban to pull up so we could go to the grocery store and grabbed a Gatorade out the fridge before going back to the living room to tell the assholes where I was going.

"Listen up bitches! I'll be making my way to Walmart." I said as I stood in front of the tv where they were watching basketball highlights.

They all groaned and nodded in understanding.

"Can you bring some beef jerky and cheez its back, please Ariii." Stunna said and Tee nodded in agreement with him.

"Okay anything else?" I asked and they all looked as if they were thinking. Shouldn't have asked that.

"Can you get some pepperoni hot pockets and chicken nuggets." Jon said and I nodded.

Cuban texted me she was outside and I told her we were taking my car today.

"Just text whatever else y'all want." I said before running out the house so they have no choice but to text me.

I went outside and saw Cuban sitting on the hood of my car. I pushed her off and she fell to the ground making me laugh.

"Fuck you bitch!" She said and I flicked her off opening the car and getting into the drivers side.

I started the car and let the AC run for a while as Cuban took her precious time to get in.

"I'm leaving in 5 seconds so hurry up bitch." I said before honking the horn.

She hurried and got in and I backed out of the driveway speeding to Walmart.