Nobody's Business

A few days later..

Ke'Ari POV

Tonight I have a date with Toosii and I'm excited but nervous at the same time

Tonight I have a date with Toosii and I'm excited but nervous at the same time. This'll be my first date in a while. Cuban's gonna do my hair and makeup and help me pick out my outfit. He said we're going to the water park and I'm so excited to get wet in more ways than one, if ya catch my drift😉!

"Ouuu my best bitch going on a date with a fine ass nigga." Cuban said as we walked to the food court in the mall, we were looking for what I should wear tonight.

"It's crazy cause this'll be my first date since me and Herb broke up." I said as we both got in the line for Raising Cane's.

"I always imagined you and Toosii together. Like y'all would make some beautiful brown babies." Cuban squealed as we moved towards the counter.

"Calm down Maria, we barley past the talking stage fuck them kids." I retorted and she mugged me.

"You ain't even have to do all that bitch." She responded and I laughed rolling my eyes.

We both ordered our food and sat down until our numbers got called, when we got our food we went to the parking lot to eat and since I couldn't find anything cute in the mall so we were going to look through all my bathing suits and put something tougher.

We drove to Dave and I's house playing the City Girls new album and my favorite song was P*ssy Talk. I started to rap JTs verse cause I felt that shit. Period.

"Ayy, look, this pussy extort these niggas
Pussy be like, "Can you afford me, nigga?"
Broke niggas in my face, pussy ignore these niggas
For the bag, pussy speak poetry, nigga
Boy, this pussy from the hood
This pussy from the projects"

Cuban jumped in a finished the rest.

"This pussy so ghetto
This pussy speak ebonics
This pussy snatched back, playin' tug of war
Turn a nigga gang gang, he gon' go to war
You want this pussy real bad? Say, "Pretty please"
Cop me baguetties, make my wrist freeze
Got niggas overseas goin' crazy 'bout me
Jamaican, Cuban, French, Japanese"

"Bitch we so ghetto." I said as we stopped at a red light and this white lady next to us looked terrified.

"The fuck you staring at hoe?!" Cuban yelled at the lady after she rolled down her window.

When the green light hit the lady pulled off looking terrified.

"Girl you so rude." I said laughing at her while she fixed her lash in the mirror.

"I didn't do nothing. Karen was staring like she had a problem." She said shrugging making me laugh more.

"I hate you hoe." I said almost in tears.

-ARI AND DAVE HOUSE-

After Cuban and I ate we went to my closet to find my fit if the night and it was a struggle. I have so many clothes.

"Damn bitch you got all these bathing suits and you barely be swimming." Cuban said making me laugh because it's true.

"Girl I just take pictures in that shit to promote these brands and shit." I said reminding her about me being a brand ambassador for 3 fashion companies.

"You need to hook me up with some Shane Justin you stingy bitch." She said rolling her eyes and I plucked her ear making her flip me off.

"Girl stop procrastinating and find my damn outfit." I said plopping on my bed
.
.
.
.
.
"I think I found something hoe." Cuban yelled to me as I grabbed our chicken nuggets from the oven. We were eating again.

"Alright I'm coming." I put them on a big plate and grabbed some sauces and ran back upstairs.

I walked in my room and sat the stuff on the dresser and turned to see Cuban holding up a black two piece with a coverup.

"Ouuu this would be cute with my strappy diamond heels." I said picturing the completed outfit in my head.

"YESS BITCH THAT WOULD BE A WHOLE LOOK." She screamed as we both jumped around the room excited.

"Alright let me go shower and put it on, it's already getting late." I said grabbing the outfit and running to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
"Girl you look good as fuck." Cuban said hyping me up as I did a bunch of poses in the outfit.

"I'm in love with this outfit bitch, thanks for putting this shit together

"I'm in love with this outfit bitch, thanks for putting this shit together." I said giving Cuban a big ass hug because I'm truly appreciative of my sister from another mister.

"Anything for you baby, now text Toosii and find out where he is." She said.

I nodded pulling my phone out to see 3 texts from him already.

"He texted me 3 times he must already be on his way." I said opening the text but I was not pleased with what I'm reading.

"Why the long face?" Cuban asked looking over my shoulder to see my screen.

"OH HELL NO." She screamed

"Cuban it's fine, I should've known he was a joke." I said shrugging a little disappointed.

I was willing to let my guard down for this nigga and he cancels on me last minute. "He's busy" was the lamest excuse he could've come up with. This is why I don't do niggas no more.