First Date

Ke'Ari POV

"I had fun with you last night

"I had fun with you last night." I said as I looked over at Achim.

I spent the night with a dude I had just met knowing he could be a serial killer or rapist but luckily he wasn't. His vibe was so chill, I can't wait to get to know him more in the future.

"I had fun with you too ma, that's why I'm taking you out tonight." He said giving me a pearly white smile.

"Like on a date?" I squealed jumping around in my seat a little making him chuckle at me.

"Yeah, it's a date. I'll be here at 8 so be ready." He said and I nodded giving him a kiss on the cheek before getting out the passenger seat of his all red Bentley truck.  My baby got money.

I mentally rolled my eyes while walking up the driveway as I noticed all the guys cars parked here meaning Toosii's stick body ass was here. We haven't spoken to each other much since the whole pool situation and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

As I walked up to the already unlocked front door I got ready to face my haters while making a mental note to yell at Dave for having our front door unlocked for just anybody to waltz in here.

I opened the door and walked into the living room as all the boys eyes fell on me.

________

Toosii's POV

Me and the guys was all piled up at Dave and Ari's house playing GTA when the front door burst opened and somebody walked in

Me and the guys was all piled up at Dave and Ari's house playing GTA when the front door burst opened and somebody walked in. We all looked over to see who it was and Satan's mistress herself walked in.

"I don't know why you dusty dogs keep showing up at my house. Bitch this ain't the dog shelter, GO HOME." Ke'Ari said as she made her way upstairs but stopped halfway and came back down.

"Oh and Dave stop leaving our door unlocked anybody can come in here and shoot you dummies." She said rolling her eyes and going fully up the stairs.

"Damn she on her period?" Stunna asked while laughing.

"Nah she just bitchy 24/7." Tee said chuckling a little.