Stretch Me Out

Ke'Ari POV

We made it to Lavish and walked straight in the club since Dave and Jon know the owner. Besides I'm too pretty to wait in line.

Cuban and I were in the section turning up already and I noticed Toosii would take glances at me here and there. I don't think I would ever take it that far with him because he's like family and him and Dave are so close. But shit I'm tryna get my nut.

~A While Later~

"Cuban sit yo ass down." Dave said as he snatched Cuban from the top of the table. I laughed at his protectiveness over Cuban and I.

I was drunk but I was in my right state of mind to where I knew what was going on around me. I sat back and observed the club as I ate my buffalo wings and loaded ranch fries (that sounds good right about now😩). After I ate I was stuffed and ready to dance some more, it's like Cuban read my mind because she grabbed my hand and we walked out the section onto the dance floor.

The remix to Thot Box started to play and I knew it was over for all the other bitches on this dance floor. That's my fucking hype song. I started to shake my ass on Cuban and she was hyping me up while recording me.

"WACK BITCH CALL AND SAID SHE WANT HER BOO BACK" Cuban screamed while slapping my butt.

"SEND THAT NIGGA HOME, PUSSY JUICE ON HIS DURAG" I yelled as I got down like I was riding while making my butt clap. I was showing out tonight.

All of a sudden I felt myself being snatched up and I looked up to see a pissed off Dave and a crying laughing Tee. These niggas always ruining shit.

"Ari you out to fucking body tonight." Teesaid as he dragged me back to our section while Cuban and Dave were arguing in the corner.

"I'm ready to fucking go! You niggas always being extra." I said as I snatched away from him and he nodded his head. I watched him walk over to Toosii and whisper something in his ear before they both looked over at me and Toosii nodded. Toosii walked my way with a smile on his face and I rolled my eyes at this dumbass.

"Tee said you ready to go and asked me to take you home. That's cool with you?" He asked smirking at me. I nodded my head and we walked out the section and headed towards the back of the club and I got confused until I seen we were taking a back exit.

We made it outside and I enjoyed the feeling of the cool air against my skin. It was so hot in the club and being outside was hitting different.

"Wait if we all rode in the sprinter how we getting home?" I asked and watched as Toosii smirked before pulling out a pair of car keys.

"I bought this club from the previous owner a week ago. I always have a car parked here for things like this." He said and I nodded my head understanding. Zaddy making big moves.

He unlocked the car and we got in and I got comfortable in my seat. He pulled off and I grabbed the aux going to my sex playlist since I was feeling good. And tryna feel him in me.

Stretch You Out by Summer Walker started to play and I looked over at him and he started smirking.

"This the type of time you on?" He said and I nodded biting my lip. I'm tryna fuck.

"Ion think this what you want. I'll fuck up yo world." He said and I looked at him with the straightest face.

"Maybe I need a little chaos in my life." I said seductively and he stopped the car instantly and I almost hit my head on the dashboard.

"Hop in the backseat for me." He said and I instantly unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed in the back.

He drove into a parking lot that was close by and empty and parked the car. He took his seatbelt off and opened the his door before closing it and coming to the back door. He opened it and smirked down at me as I scooted up so he could have room.

I had already taken by shoes off and slid my pants off too. I was just in my bodysuit since I didn't wear panties. He climbed in and closed the door before looking back at me.

He started to rub on my pussy through my bodysuit making me wetter than I already was from the alcohol. I let out soft moans as he unclipped my bodysuit and stuck a finger in me.

He went slow than fast and added another finger. His fingers felt magical. I'm letting out moans left and right and before I knew it he stopped. But before I could respond he started eating me like his last meal. Yeah nigga eat this pussy.

His tongue felt wonderful. He was doing all types of tricks and then he added two fingers which made me go crazy. I squirted everywhere and when he raised up his face was soaked. He looks sexy with my juices on his face.

"I want it in me." I begged as I tugged on his belt trying to get it undone.

He smacked my hands away and I groaned making him laugh.

"You sure you want this? Don't go be a stalker after I fuck up yo walk." He said and I smacked my lips. Who do he think he is.

"No nigga, ain't no dick in the world could make me act crazy." I said and he laughed before sliding his pants and boxers down and his manhood stood at attention. That dick big but I ain't sharing.

He put it at my entrance and teased me a little before putting the tip in and I moaned loud as fuck. This nigga stretching me out. Third legs are a blessing and a curse. He put the whole thing in and started beating my shit up.

After a while he pulled out a made me get on top. Gotta ride the dick like a stolen car. I started off slow just to make him get frustrated and I started doing my ditty.

P*$$Y FAIRY by Jhené Aiko was playing and the song couldn't describe a better moment. Finna hypnotize this boy with my pussy.

I rode him for a while and after that we went at it until the sun came up and even ended up falling asleep in the back seat. Best night ever!