Shorty

Ke'Ari POV

"I can't believe he really fucking tried me like that." I told Cuban as I explained to her why Toosii walked back in the house pissed and soaked in pool water.

"Wowwww he really had the audacity to tell you he gonna keep his hoes." She said and I nodded my head cause who the fuck did he think he was. I know niggas that'll kill to get a look at this pussy.

"It's whatever tho, I'm not finna be on his ass about us talking like I had my fun that night and that's it." I said scrolling through Netflix for something to watch since we were just in my bed chilling.

It was later that night and Cuban and I were having our weekly slumber party. We both had on our Cookie Monster onesies and were eating a bunch of the snacks we brought today since we had enough to feed damn near eleven people.

"Period bestie, you a fine ass bitch that can have any nigga you want." Cuban said as she opened the box of fruit roll ups and took two out tossing one my way.

"You right, that's exactly why I'm not finna trip over him, the next nigga, or the nigga after that." I said as I ate my fruit roll up in one bite.

"Exactly so that's why we should be getting ready to go out. It's almost eleven o'clock and the party is just getting started." Cuban said as she got up and started jumping on the bed. I turned around and kicked her and she fell which made me laugh.

"Ouch bitch, you always hurting me." She said as she got up and fixed her hair before grabbing my leg and pulling me off the bed.

I grabbed her ankle and she fell again and now we were both on the floor. She got on top of me and started pinching my arms until I flipped us over and pinched her nipples. She punched me in my stomach and I held it in pain she pushed me off of her and got on top of me but I bit her arm and she grabbed it screaming. We tussled for a little while longer until the mirror on the back of my door dropped on the crown and cracked.

"THE FUCK Y'ALL DOING IN THERE?" I heard Dave yell from his bedroom.

"NOTHING!" We both yelled at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed before getting off the ground.

"Ion wanna go out." I said sitting on my bed.

"Boooooo you whore. Let's go have fun." Cuban said whining. I thought about it for a few minutes before giving in.

"Okay fine but we not staying out long. Dave gonna have a fit." I said and she agreed with me knowing how overprotective he can be with the both of us.

"Okay I'm gonna go shower and you pick out the outfits." She said running into the bathroom before I can even say something.

I chuckled before going to my closet and picking out outfits for us to where. Cuban and I wear each other's stuff all the time because we have the same body type I just have a little more butt. I picked out a shimmery pink bra with beads hanging off of it and some white pants for me to wear and a pink bodysuit with money print on it for Cuban. I paired my outfit with some white YSL shoes and Cuban's outfit with pink and black Dolce & Gabbana sneakers.

When Cuban got our of the shower I got in and took me a 15 minute shower since I had already taken one and we were on a time crunch already. I did some light makeup and put my now blonde hair into a ponytail and pulled some of the hair out before cutting it so I could have some bangs. Cuban had light makeup and her blonde hair straight. We took put on our clothes and took pictures. We tip toed down the stairs with our shoes and stuff in hand so we don't make loud noises which might make Dave curious. I grabbed a sucker out of the candy jar before we walked out the house and to my car.

"Take my picture." I told Cuban as I stuck the sucker in my mouth and she snapped a few pictures for me.

"You look good PERIODT." She said swiping her hand under her chin.

"BIG DOT." I said as we both laughed.

I drove to the club and when we got there we sat inside the car for a few minutes so we could post our pictures and stuff.

90k likes, 75k comments

@cubandoll: money on my body cause I'm rich bitch💕

comments...

@aridadon: bestiee😍🦋
@rockout.dave: WHERE TF YOU AT??
@toosii2x: @rockout.dave ouuu they snuck out🤣
@iamjonathan: you look like a thot sis😔
@teegrizzley: imma tell dave😗
@stunna4vegas: I don't approve of this outfit!

dave ouuu they snuck out🤣@iamjonathan: you look like a thot sis😔@teegrizzley: imma tell dave😗@stunna4vegas: I don't approve of this outfit!

98k likes, comments disabled

@aridadon: When it comes to my b*tch, I'm str8 active🦋💕

We walked into the club and were immediately given a section. The bottle girl talking bout sum "compliments of the owner". That's perfectly fine with me though.

We ordered hella bottles and started getting turnt in our section. My song "Orange Soda" by Baby Keem came on and I started rapping the lyrics as Cuban recorded me on her snap.

Lil' bitch, shut the fuck up
Tell your best friend, shut the fuck up, ayy
You know I love it when you talk dirty
Messy, you my orange soda shorty
You act like a lil' me, I wanna fuck you
You the type to kill me, I won't touch you

We was vibin for a while before Cuban said she was gonna go to the bar to get some wings. She was gone for a really long time and I started to get worried when I walked out of the section I was immediately snatched up by a pissed off Dave, a smirking Toosii, and an amused Stunna. I forgot that bitch own this club.

"Yo Ari why the fuck did y'all sneak out." Dave yelled over the loud music making a few people turn their heads our way.

"Calm down nigga, I'm grown ion have to sneak our not tell you shit." I replied smartly getting out of his grip and walking back to the section to get my shit and Cuban's. This is embarrassing and I'm ready to go.

"You might be grown and all but if you haven't forgotten you're in a gang which means we have enemies who want us dead. I need to know where you are at all times." He said following me out the car and I saw Cuban in the back seat of his car while Jon guarded the door like she was gonna break out of it.

"I understand that but I don't go anywhere without my gun unlike you." I snapped back instantly regretting it. Dave looked at me with hurt on his face before nodding and going to his car. The boys walked behind him shaking theirs heads at me and got in the car with him.

I still had my stuff and Cuban's so I just got in my car and pulled off in the direction of somebody I could always go to for comfort, Herb.