Chapter 22 - You can't even beat Technoblade,

As expected, the hotel was gorgeous.

Valet parking, giant chandeliers, beautiful artwork, and massive double staircases that led upstairs. They even brought your luggage up to your room for you. You arrived about an hour before check-in, but the room was ready for you, so you were allowed up as soon as you got there.

Somehow, inside the suite was even better.

You walked through the door, into a living room. You'd never seen a living room inside of a hotel room before, so that was new. There were mirrors on nearly every wall, which you found lovely. The room was beach themed, obviously, but it was subtle enough that it worked. It also had a mini kitchen and a couch with a television.

The far wall was completely window, covered by turquoise curtains, which led out to a balcony. Every room in the hotel had a private balcony that overlooked the ocean.

Connected to the living room by a small hallway, were two doors. One was a master bedroom with one king sized bed and a private bathroom, and the other room had two queen sized beds and a pull-out bed in a couch as well as their own bathroom. Both of the bedrooms had balcony access.

You went out on the balcony and looked down. It was a long ways down, being on the top floor. Below, on the ground level, was a giant pool and a hot tub that sat next to what looked like a sand-bar. As much as you enjoyed the beach, the pool called for you. You went back inside and saw the boys all putting their things in the second room, with the queen sized beds.

Nick carried your large bag to the master bedroom, and set it on the king sized bed.

You furrowed your brows at him.

"Shouldn't Clay get the fancy room because he's paying for all of this?" You asked.

"The boys get our own room." Nick said, walking past you.

"Yeah, no offence, Y/N, but we're having a sleepover." George said.

"What, are you going to push the beds together and spoon?" You teased, leaning against the door frame of their shared room.

Nick looked over at George, who shrugged at Clay.

"We don't need to push the beds together. We can all fit on one," Clay nodded, in all seriousness.

Right as they were all jumping on one of the beds together, you rolled your eyes and walked out. You were in your room before the giggling started, which was loud enough for you to hear, even with the door shut.

You stared at yourself in the mirror. You were still wearing Clay's sweatshirt. You looked good in it.

You sighed at your reflection.

Since you were going to be in for the rest of the night, you decided to change out of the swimsuit you had on.

You kept on his hoodie, because frankly, it was comfortable. Along with the hoodie, you put on a comfortable pair of pajama shorts to lounge in.

You had achieved the ultimate comfy; lying on the couch, Clay's sweatshirt halfway down your legs, a knit blanket covering you as you completely sprawled across it horizontally. You were flipping through the basic cable channels when you were joined eventually. You were about to settle on Animal Planet, but George grabbed the remote out of your hand, despite your protest, and Clay swung your legs off the couch so you were sitting up instead of lying down.

You couldn't decide who to glare at, but your eyes settled on Clay.

"Can I help you?" You asked.

"Get up." Clay responded.

You stared at him in annoyance. "No."

He raised his eyebrows. "Get up before I pick you up and move you,"