Chapter 10

"That was

"That was...eventful." Senna pointed out Robb as he opened the door. "I don't think I've heard my father laugh that loud." He added, she chuckled and walked into the room with him. "And I believe Theon when he says he can drink a ton." She said, he nodded and she looked around the room to see candles lit all around.

Robb wrapped his arms from behind her, she sighed and placed her hands over his then he rests his chin on her shoulder.

"Everybody loves you. And northerners are not easy people to sway." Robb whispered, she turns around and wrapped her arms on his waist. "You are wearing the pin." She said pointing to the pin with her index finger. "I am, I wanted to make the other men jealous." He joked, she patted his waist and pulled away to stand in front of the fire.

Robb sighed then took off his belt.

Senna removed her bracelet and set it on the table. She turned around to look at Robb and he was already staring at her, she looked away shyly and he chuckled. He then walked up to her and held her chin up to look at him, she takes in a breath and slowly leaned in.

"It's you, it's me, it's us now." He whispered looking into her eyes.

"It's us, now and forever." She whispered back to him.

She then closed the space between them and wrapped her arms around his neck while he wraps his around her waist. He picked her up from the ground and he walked them towards the bed, he gently placed her on the bed and she pulled away to look at him.

"I never wish to be parted from you from this night on." He said looking at her lovingly.

"Now and forever." She responded, he smiled and cupped her face. She smiled back at him and pulled him in for a kiss.

All Senna could feel in that moment was pure bliss. Robb was madly in love with her and he meant his words, he never wanted to be parted from her.

They truly loved each other.

A few days had passed since the wedding and Senna was eating breakfast with Robb.

"Where is Bran?" Senna questioned as she picked up her water to drink. "Last I checked, he was outside with his pup." Theon answered her, she lets out a sigh and looked around to see everyone else enjoying their meal.

All except Bran, Jaime, Cersei, Tyrion, Ned and Cat.

"He's fine, Senna. Probably just out playing." Robb reassured her once he saw the worried look on her face. "I will go look for him, excuse me." She said setting her cup down and standing up. As soon as she stood up, Robb set down his water and was ready to stand up, but she stopped him.