Chapter 5

"No, your arms are too stiff

"No, your arms are too stiff." Theon pointed out to Senna, she sighed and tried to relax her arms a bit. "You're still stiff." He pestered, she internally groaned, but she rolled her shoulders back then released the tension.

"Calm down, Theon." Jon said to him.

Theon sighed and crossed his arms in annoyance, Senna inhaled calmly and aimed her arrow. "Know your release." He advised. "Your release should become second nature, you just have to keep practicing." He added, she nodded and released the arrow.

The arrow zooms over the target and hits the wall.

Senna groaned and held her bow down.

"At least you were closer this time." Robb cheered, she turned around and gave him an unexcited facial expression. He chuckled and handed her another arrow.

"Don't worry yourself, Senna. Some things take their time." Jon reassured her, she looked towards him and groaned. "You are doing good." He complimented with a smile, she chuckled and shook her head loading her bow.

Robb and Theon glanced at the two then shared a look.

Theon shrugged at him and Robb cleared his throat then crossed his arms watching Senna, she aimed at the target and exhaled deeply.

The arrow thunks a few each inches above the actual mark and she smiled excitedly, Jon clapped once and Robb chuckled.

"That was magnificent, Senna." Robb compliments, she turned around and she smiled at him. "Not quite there yet, but I appreciate your kind words, my Lord." She responded, Jon looked at her and noticed the way she looked at Robb.

The way she spoke to him with a smile, her long lashes touching the bottom of her eyebrows and the way the crinkles on the sides of her eyes formed when she smiled.

He found her amusing.

"I should be heading back, I find this practice draining yet entertaining." Senna announced and Jon chuckled. "I'll walk you back to your room." Robb said not really suggesting, she nodded and set the bow on the table.

As the two of them said their good nights, Theon and Jon were left there to clean up.

"You fancy her." Theon spoke up as Jon went to retrieve the arrows. "I like her for Robb." Jon corrected him, Theon shook his head and cleared his throat. "No, you like her, I can tell." He bothered Jon, he turned around and looked at him with squinted eyes.