Chapter 7

"So, you just held hands?" Theon asked Robb as they were practicing with archery

"So, you just held hands?" Theon asked Robb as they were practicing with archery. "Yes, it was quite nice." He answered and let go of the arrow, it hits just above the center and he sighed. "You two haven't even kissed yet, that's pathetic." Theon bickered, Jon rolled his eyes and pulled his arrow back.

"Not everything you do with a woman has to be sexualized." Robb argued. Theon chuckled and crossed his arms. "You learn that big word from her." Theon said not even questioning it, Robb picked up another arrow and ignored Greyjoy. "I bet Jon would be the perfect man to deflower her." Theon instigated.

"Watch yourself."

"Shut up."

Both Jon and Robb annoyingly said to him, Theon laughed and shook his head.

"It's just a joke." Theon said, Jon sighed and let go of his arrow.

"Where is Senna? Isn't she supposed to practice with us tonight?" Jon asked his brother who readied his bow. "I'm not sure, I couldn't find her when I went to her room." Robb answered and steadies his hand then relaxed his shoulders. "Strange. She never misses practice." Jon pointed out and Robb nodded then released the arrow.

"Didn't you hear?" Theon questioned the two. They looked at him confused and saw the expression on his face. "She went to the Maester in the morning because she has bled. She did not look too well." Theon explained, Robb tensed up and he set his bow down.

"Bled? Meaning she's blooming?" Jon questioned and Theon nodded.

"I should check on her." Robb said and walked away. Theon opens his mouth to say something, but closed it knowing Robb wouldn't listen to him.

Meanwhile in Senna's bedroom, she was laying in bed wrapped in her blankets and she laid in a fetal position.

Tears were streaming down the side of her face as she felt sharp cramps attack her own body.

When she first read about bleeding for the first time, she did not know she would bleed so much. The blood just would not stop and it made her upset.

"Please stop." Senna whispered and closed her eyes. "Please." She begged feeling the soreness between her legs and back.

She groaned as she tried to get comfortable and she felt that if she stood up, all of the blood will rush down. She inhaled deeply and exhaled attempting to calm her shivering.

Her door suddenly burst open and she flinched sitting up. Robb stood by the door and he panted, she quickly wiped the tears from her cheeks and he tried to control his breathing.