Chapter 19

"I should've been there

"I should've been there." Senna complained to Catelyn as they waited for the men to come back from the fight. "Robb wants to protect you and your unborn child." Catelyn pointed out to her and Senna sighed holding the reigns  of her horse. "I can protect myself and my child." She defended which made Catelyn lightly smile and she nodded. "I know you can. We just need you to safe at all cost." Catelyn said then looked over to her daughter in law and couldn't help but to see just how similar she was to her son, Robb.

Senna had her brows furrowed in the center due to stress and worry for the men who went to the fight. Her eyes then peered over to the woods and sees those messy curls making her brows relax and relief flood through her bones. She then jumped off her horse and waited for the men to make their way to them up the hill.

Robb locked eyes with her and he sped up to her then jumped off his horse and pulled her in for a tight embrace. She inhaled his breath and she could feel his racing heart against her body, and she let him go when seeing Theon as well. She quickly pulled him in for an embrace and he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. Her heat was enough to warm Theon through his cold and they both pulled away glancing at each other's eyes.

The men then throw someone to their knees and Senna looked to see who it was.

"Jaime Lannister." She said making him look up to her and a smirk appears on his face. "Lady Martell." "Princess." Theon corrected Jaime who gave him an annoyed glance. "I would grant you the honor of offering you my sword, but I seem to have misplaced it." Jaime said to her and Catelyn jumped off her horse then walked up to stand next to Senna. "Ah, Lady Stark." He greeted her with a smile. "It is not your sword we want, my Lord." Senna said to him and he tilted his head looking at her.

"Return the Stark girls and Lord Ned Stark." She said as one of the men kept his sword on Jaime's neck and he swallowed then let out a sigh. "I believe I've misplaced them as well." He joked making Catelyn visibly upset, so Theon shoved his shoulder and Senna leant down to level her eyes with Jaime. "Did you ever think you'd end up here? Wondering if you'd live or die." Senna questioned and he remained silent staring at her. "This...This unknowing feeling of your fate. It's the same way Bran felt." She mentioned then stood up straight and took a step back.

"You should send his head to his father. You saw him kill 10 of our own." Theon suggested and Senna looked over to Robb who was already looking at her. "No...We keep him alive for now." He said then glanced at Jaime. "Take him away and put him in irons." Catelyn ordered as Umber roughly picked him up from the ground and Jaime grunted.

"Let's end this war now, boy. We could save thousands of lives, thousands. You fights for the Starks, I fight for the Lannisters. Swords or lances, teeth, nails...Choose your weapon and let's end this here and now." Jaime suggested making Robb inhale a sharp breath. "Or would you rather have your wife fight for you?" He persisted in an attempt to get Robb to agree, but Robb's patience had grew. "My wife would be granting you mercy if she did...We're not doing it your way, Kingslayer." Robb responded making Jaime lightly scoff and glance at Senna.