Chapter 15

"Are you certain?" Senna asked Luwin who took in a breath and nodded

"Are you certain?" Senna asked Luwin who took in a breath and nodded. "Yes." He answered which made Robb squeeze her hand and she looked over to him. "We can't tell anyone. At least not now since Bran is awake." She said to him and he stared at her confused then furrowed his brows. "But Senna-" "No, not yet, Robb." Senna said cutting him off mid sentence then walked out of the Maester's room and Robb stood up.

"She'll have to take things slow. Not do much training like she usually does." Luwin advised him and Robb nodded then walked over to the door. "She's a stubborn woman, Senna." Robb pointed out to him and Luwin lightly smiled nodding. "Dorne women they're smarter than you think. Senna knows her limits and I believe she understands the deals and tribulations that come with this." Luwin explained to him and Robb nodded then walked out of his room.

He goes to follow Senna who he knew that she had left to train. He stopped in his tracks looking out the window to see Senna walk towards the area where she practiced with her arrows and whip.

"She's not fine." A voice said from behind Robb, he turned his head and saw Theon walk towards him. "She misses her home." He added as he looked out the window with Robb and watched as Senna removed her cloak then hung on the side. "Do you miss your home, Theon?" Robb questioned and glanced over at him. "There are times I yearn for the salt water and the sounds of waves crashing on the rocks near my window." Theon began as a small smile appeared on his face and Senna picked up the bow from the table. "But then I remember my duties. And that even if I'm not home...I still represent my house." He added.

Robb sighed and looked at Senna as she grabbed an arrow to load up her bow.

"I was planning to let her visit her home. I arranged everything with my father and mother, but they say it's too dangerous now." Robb informed him and Theon looked at him confused. "You were going to let her visit her home?" He questioned and Robb nodded looking over to him. "I just think she needs to go out. Maybe even to one of the villages?" Robb suggested to which Theon shook his head. "A man who had no money, no prospects and no morality tried to murder Bran in his sleep. What makes you think others like him won't do the same to her?" Theon asked him and Robb groaned running a hand through his hair. "You're right."

"Just give her some time. Senna is strong. Hell, she's strong enough to be a Greyjoy." Theon joked and Robb chuckled then looked out towards his wife who had released an arrow which hit the target in front of her. "I love her...So much. And I just wish I had the answers to everything, to help her." Robb sighed then turned around and Theon did the same. "I know you do. We all care for her, but I think you have to be patient." He pointed out to him as they began to walk. "Has she gotten any letters from her family?" Robb nodded his head and crossed his arms. "Yes, but she hasn't written back." He answered.