Chapter 22

As weeks went by, Senna was already acquainted with Cassian and their bond was something unique to him

As weeks went by, Senna was already acquainted with Cassian and their bond was something unique to him. He had never had the pleasure of being friends with anyone in his entire life, and he felt happy knowing that Senna would be the first to break that wheel of his.

Even though it had only been a journey through the sea, it felt like each day went by torturously slow for Senna and she had spent the last few days wishing she could be with Robb already. How she missed Theon's wit and charisma, she hoped he was okay.

"How far away do you think we are?" Senna asked Cassian as she threw another log into the fire. "I assume not too long, but with a dragon...Maybe a bit longer." He answered as he finished sharpening his knife and she sighed standing up then crossed her arms. The two were staying in a small room Cassian had gotten for their night before horseback riding. Senna then sat down on the bed and watched as Cassian cleaned his blades after sharpening them, he glanced up at her and chuckled. "I see my habits have become yours." He pointed out which made her chuckle and nod.

"Oh, how I wish my habit of eating like a person and not a pig caught up to you." She teased which made a slight giggle escape his lips, but he coughed it away and shook his head at her. "Not a pig, but a cow maybe. I do tend to chew slower than pigs." He joked to her and she rolled her eyes. "Speaking of eating, what are we feasting on tonight?" She questioned then stood up from the bed and walked over to the smaller table where her brush was. "I was thinking a nice pie and wine." He answered as she undid her braid and released her long hair into waves and she let the hair dangle for a moment, admiring the length since it reached her elbows.

"How big do you think Elian will get?" Cassian questioned as he stood up and looked over to Elian who lay by the fire sleeping. "Kinvara said that they'd grow to be as big as Balerion...But, I've seen drawings of dragons at their age, Elian is small compared to them." Senna answered as she began to brush the ends of her hair and he sighed walking up behind her. "Hmm, you are right on that part." He said leaning his palms on the back of her chair. "What will you tell Robb once you see him? He must have a million questions on how you survived." He mentioned to her which led her to thinking on how Robb would react to seeing her.

Would he be terrified of her?

Would he immediately embrace her?

Or would he refuse her presence?

Senna stopped brushing her hair and felt her gaze turn blurry as her eyes unfocused. Cassian could see she was deep in thought and lightly poked her shoulder which made her mentally shake off the thought then continued to brush her hair. "From the stories you've told me, I know Robb loves you...I doubt he would reject your presence." Cassian reassured her and she lightly smiled at the thought. "I just wish I could see my family in Sunspear...I miss my brother." She said remembering the fond memories she had with her brother. "You don't talk much about your family." Cassian pointed out to her and Senna sighed setting her brush down then turned to look up at him. "Neither do you." She retorted which made him chuckle. "Yes...However, my stories aren't as bright as yours." He said then lightly tapped under her chin and went to sit on the edge of the bed.