Chapter 21

"No!" Senna screamed sitting up from her bed and looked around her room in panic

"No!" Senna screamed sitting up from her bed and looked around her room in panic. "Nightmares?" A voice questioned making her turn her head to the voice and she noticed Kinvara standing in front of the fire. "Yes...This one was different." She answered then Kinvara turned around and walked towards her bed. "Different?" She repeated and sat on the edge of her bed. "There was a woman being burned alive and she was wailing this chant." Senna began to explain and Kinvara listened. "It felt like I was burning with her and there was people watching."

Kinvara knew what she was talking about and Senna sighed running a hand through her messy hair.

"That wasn't a nightmare, princess." Kinvara pointed out to her and Senna looked at her confused. "You have a gift. You see things most wouldn't be able to see." She added. "It seems like the Lord of the Light keeps giving me gifts and I have no idea how to use them." Senna annotated and Kinvara lightly chuckled leaning forward. "You will soon enough. Now, I will send in Cassian to take you to the baths." Kinvara said furthering confusing Senna as to who Cassian was.

"Who?" Senna questioned as Kinvara stood up grabbing the robe from her chair and looked at her. "He's one of our noble warriors from Slaver's Bay, he will be taking you back home." She answered offering Senna her hand and she reluctantly took it then got off of her bed. Senna sighed putting her robe on with the help of Kinvara. A sharp roar made Senna turn her head and she sees her dragon, Elian, with their head tilted staring. "They have to be with me. I can't leave them alone." Senna pointed out to Kinvara who nodded understanding.

Senna put her hand out for Elian who understood and flapped it's small wings then made their way to her. They gently hand on her arm then climbed to her shoulder and Kinvara opened the door for the three to leave.

"Anything new with Robb?" Senna asked Kinvara as they walked through the hall. "His armies have been moving forward. However, I did see something quite odd." She answered which worried Senna and she felt her chest begin to tighten. "What was it?" Senna questioned unsure if she even wanted the answer. "His brother, Theon Greyjoy has had conflicted feelings...Wants to bring in his father to ally." She answered and Senna stopped in her tracks staring at her confused. "His father? He's untrustworthy." She pointed out and Kinvara slightly shrug with a small smile. "The Lord of the Light persisted in having you go back home. He believes that you are to aid the prince that was promised." Kinvara explained to her as they began to walk again.

"Who is it?" Senna asked her.

"The prince will be revealed to you." Kinvara answered as they turned a corner.

After another moment of walking, the three of them get to the baths and Senna could see the water had steam rising up from it. The scent was more floral and citrusy inside and Senna inhaled through her nose the smell.