Chapter 12

"Is it muddy in Dorne? Where you come from?" Senna slightly jumped at the voice and turned around to see Tyrion Lannister by the door

"Is it muddy in Dorne? Where you come from?" Senna slightly jumped at the voice and turned around to see Tyrion Lannister by the door. "Uh no, mostly sandy." She answered then walked over to the table to set down another book in her stack. "You enjoy reading." He pointed out then walked over to her table and she sat down. "The mind is a muscle we should all strengthen." She said quoting her father then grabbed the first book from her stack. Tyrion smiled then sat down across from her to see the books she was reading.

"How old were you when you became interested in poisons and potions?" He questioned, she glanced from her book at him and cleared her throat. "When I was 4." She answered, he nodded and Tyrion felt intrigued by her. "Not many people read as many books as we do." He pointed out, she chuckled and nodded. "Does Robb read? I have a feeling he does not read." He asked curiously. "Your feelings are true. Robb likes to see things as they are physically." She answered then looked over at him. "And you like to imagine those things in your head to make them more loving." He pointed out and she nodded. "Yes, I like to imagine...Even the impossible."

She turned her attention back to her book and he stood up from his chair. "Well, I'll leave you to your imagination, princess." He said, she gave him a light smile and a nod, then he walked out the library.

As Tyrion turned a corner, he is met by his brother Jaime. "Where were you?" He asked Tyrion as he looked down at him like a child. "Flying." Tyrion responded sarcastically as he looked at Jaime confidently to ignore his stare. "I was at the library having a rather insightful conversation with Princess Senna." He answered then walked around him. Jaime followed by walking next to him and Tyrion loved having control when leading someone in their talk. "What did you two talk about?" Jaime questioned with made Tyrion furrow his brows.

"Hmm, she might have mentioned something about leading a revolution and taking over all the kingdoms." Tyrion responded which made Jaime tighten his jaw. "Very funny. Do you realize that girl has been sent here to stop Dorne from revolting?" "That girl...Has the kindest soul, it would be a pity to have that ruined." Tyrion argued with him and Jaime sighed slightly shaking his head.

"One day, that fake smile will wear off and she will end up like her uncle." Jaime said trying to come off as insulting, but Tyrion just sighed then walked more ahead to leave him behind.

As Senna was reading her books, the door for the library opened and she picked up her head to see Jon walking in. "I have been looking for you." He said, she sighed then set her book down. "And why is that?" She questioned and he offered her his hand. "Your father sent the wedding gift he couldn't bring himself." Jon answered with a smile, her eyes widened and she grabbed his hand. "Come on now!" He said with glee, she chuckled and they both ran out the library.