Chapter 16

"Ahh, Senna

"Ahh, Senna. I'm glad I caught you." Maester Luwin said to the young woman who sat in the library reading. She picked up her head and gave him a small smile. "Maester, what can I help you with?" She questioned then noticed the expression on his face and she furrowed her brows. "Bad news, I presume." She pointed out and he inhaled deeply handing her a rolled piece of paper.

She takes the paper from his hand and read the written note. Her expression changed into a concerned look and she gulped then looked up at him. "Does Robb know?" She asked him and he shook his head. "I believe this is something we should share with him. Together." He answered, she nodded and stood up. "He's out training with Theon." She notified him as she rolled the paper again and he followed her out the library.

"If I didn't know better, Maester. I'd believe this could lead to something big...This could be considered an act of war." She explained to him and he sighed. "Let's hope not, my lady." He responded and she inhaled deeply to calm herself then they made their way outside.

The two make their way towards Theon and Robb.

Robb immediately noticed Senna and smiled, but it goes away when he noticed how stern her face looked. He walked up to her and Luwin then she looked up at him with worried eyes. "We've received a Raven from Kings Landing, my lord." Luwin said to him and he looked at them confused. "Robb...Something has happened." She added to which he looked at her with furrowed brows.

"Your father's convoy was attacked by Lannister guards." Luwin said and Robb's eyes widened in shock, his worst fears were coming true. "Is my father and sisters alive?" He questioned worriedly and Senna nodded handing the paper to him. He takes the paper from her hands and read the letter, she noticed his expression was going over so many emotions, but he fixated himself on staying calm. "They put a spear through father's leg and killed Jory..." He trailed off and sighed then looked towards Senna for comfort.

"Why would they do this?" He muttered to himself then walked away. Theon noticed Robb walk away from Senna and Luwin, so he put his sword up on the stand and walked over to her. "What's going on?" Theon asked her, she sighed and crossed her arms glancing towards Luwin who nodded then walked away from the two.

When he was far enough, Senna walked around Theon and gestured for him to follow. He goes behind her and they walked to the corner for privacy.

"Jory and a group of Stark men were killed by Lannister soldiers." She whispered to him and his eyes widened. "Is Lord Stark and the girls alive?" He questioned and she nodded then he let out a sigh. "This is more than enough reason to go to war with the Lannisters." He whispered and she furrowed her brows shaking her head in disapproval. "No, war is not always the answer." She said to which he scoffed and leaned his shoulder on the wall.