Chapter 17

"It's healing quite fast

"It's healing quite fast." Luwin pointed out to Senna as he put some ointment on her wound and began to wrap the bandage around her hand. "It doesn't hurt as much." She responded then let out a sigh as he tied a knot on her bandage and she lightly flexed her hand. "Is it time yet to feed the ravens?" She questioned and he nodded standing up, so she did the same. "Yes, they are starting to enjoy your presence." Senna smiled at the response then the two walked out the room and down the hall.

"I've read that ravens are born naturally smart. They remember faces, people." She said as they walked and he nodded in agreement. "Yes, if you are kind to them, they pass down the knowledge of that kindness to their offspring. They even describe your face to them." He informed her as they made a turn on the corner. "They're smart animals." She added and he lightly smiled nodding. "Why such interest in the ravens?" He questioned glancing at her and she inhaled a breath. "My father taught me that when you've perfected a skill, learn another, never just focus on one thing when you can learn plenty." She answered smiling warmly when she remembered all those lessons her father taught her.

"Heh. If only the Stark children carried that trait." He joked which made her chuckle and they get to the part of the tower where it contained all the ravens.

"Maester Luwin!" A servant called as they both walked in. "My lady." He said putting his head down in a bow then looked back at them. "We've received a letter from Kings Landing." He added handing the small roll to Luwin who takes the letter and since it had no bounding seal of privacy, he removed the rope and rolled it open to read with Senna.

The glimmer in her eyes fades away as she reads the letter and her heart began to race. Luwin looked over to Senna and he rolled the letter back up then she inhaled a shaky breath trying to calm herself down. "How do you reckon Robb will react?" She questioned feeling a bit anxious and he sighed. "Not too happy." He answered then walked back to the inside of the tower with Senna walking beside him in a quick pace.

"Last I recall, Robb said he'd be in the dining room with Theon. I think he'll still be there." She informed him and he nodded then they go down the steps. "I can't believe Sansa wrote that...Her language, it's too-" "The Queen's language. They probably forced her to write this." He pointed out and Senna became more worried for the safety of both Arya and Sansa, they were too young and innocent to face these troubles. However, from the time that Senna spent with them, she knew they were smart and thought quick on their feet, so there was hope for them.

"You don't think Cersei will kill them?" She questioned and he shook his head. "No, she needs them alive. If she harms them, the whole North will revolt." He answered making her feel a bit relieved. "And Ned being put into a cell...I don't think Robb will be thinking clearly." Senna pointed out which made Luwin sigh knowing that she was right. They both knew Robb Stark was a smart man, but he wasn't experienced and he might call a war against the Lannisters.