The Argument (1)

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO DONT EXPECT IT TO BE GREAT :D

WARNINGS
- depression
- self harm
- starvation
- overworking

____________________________________

Minho woke up feeling terrible. He looked at the clock that showed 5:23 am. He had only slept for two hours because of everything that was going on inside his head.

Stray Kids was soon gonna perform on mama which meant that they had to work really hard the next weeks. Mama was only a couple of weeks away so they were working almost nonstop.

He laid in the bed just starting at the roof for about 20 minutes before Changbin came in.

"Yah, get up Minho Hyung", he said and threw the pillow that was laying on the bed in his hyung's face and then left. Minho sighed and got out of the bed.

He got up the mirror that was hanging on his wall and ruffled his hair before going downstairs to the kitchen to eat.

Chan and Felix were the only people at the dining table when he got there. Hyunjin, Changbin and Jisung were playing around while Seungmin and Jeongin were sitting in the sofa watching tv.

Minho went to the kitchen counter and grabbed a banana. He wasn't really that hungry. Not that he used te be more hungry.

Chan looked at Minho when he sat down. He noticed how tired Minho looked.

"Good morning Hyung", Felix said with a smile. No matter how bad the day was for Minho, Felix's smile would always cheer him up a little.

Minho flashed him a smile and continued to eat the banana.

They all got ready and headed to the car. Minho was sitting all the way in the back and rubbed his temples. His head was banging and it was hurting.

Chan was sitting beside him in the car. He knew something was wrong. He would just always know when one of his members weren't feeling well. He could just feel it.

He kept giving looking over to Minho, but got stopped when Jisung started talking to him.

_____________________________________________

They were now at the dance practice room. They were gonna perform their song "victory song" on mama this year, but not the original version. They had made a new version which they had to learn.

They had now been dancing for four hours. Everyone was really tired by now. Especially Minho. He honestly just wanted to go home and sleep, but instead he would push all the members to get up again and continue.

"Jeongin", Minho said and sighed. "Your still doing the arm move wrong". This was the third time Minho had pointed out the same mistake.

Jeongin dared to look into his Hyung's eyes, but regretted it after seeing how disappointed he was.

"One more time!" Minho orders and everyone got into their position as the music started again. Jeongin was embarrassed. Everyone just want to go home, but he's making them stay because he can't do this ONE move.

They started again, but Minho was quick to notice that the boy was still doing the move wrong.

He felt like he lost control. Like his brain and his body had stopped working together.

He turned of the music and stormed up to Jeongin.

"OH MY GOD JEONGIN! HOW ARE YOU STILL MESSING THIS UP?" Everyone was shook over Minho's outburst. They had not expected him to yell at their maknae over a stupid move.

Jeongin looked down at his feet. He's eyes were starting to water up. Minho just looked at him darkly.

"H-Hyung I was j-just", Jeongin started, but got cut of my Minho.

"COME ON JEONGIN! THE MOVE ISNT EVEN THAT HARD! EVEN CHAN AND JISUNG CAN DO IT! WHY DO YOU NEED TO BRING THE TEAM DOWN?" Minho yelled, but before Jeongin could answer he had already left the room. Minho's eyes had met Jisung's and he could see the hurt in them.

Minho went to the building's bathroom and locked the door. He pushed his back against the door and slided down it. He put his head in his hands and started to sob.

What had he done?

His sobs got louder every minute and he was now full on crying. He didn't mean anything of the things that he said. The words just came out of his mouth without thinking.

After about 20 minutes, he had calmed down. He went back to the practice room to see if the others were still here. No one was.

He packed his things up and went outside to the car. The others are probably waiting for him in the car.

No, they weren't. The car was not even there. The other members had left him all alone to walk alone is this rainy and cold weather.

Minho was about to call Chan, but then remembered that Chan probably didn't want anything to do with him right now.

So he started walking.