Ignored (3)

I just wanna clear that when a line is said in 'this', it's Minho's thoughts. I changed it in the other chapter too!

The voices inside Minho's head is writing in cursive :)

____________________________________

Minho woke up feeling even worse then he did yesterday. He was tired, his head was hurting and his throat was killing him.

Really? He really had to get sick the week he needed to work the most? He kinda knew from the day before that he was going to get sick, but he didn't think it was going to be this bad.

He took up his phone while still being in bed and checked the clock. It was 03:40.

'Fuck, really?' he thought to himself before putting his phone away. He wanted to sleep more, but his body refused him to do so.

His whole body was hurting and he knew he wasn't going to get any better by just laying there, so he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

His whole body was shaking and he started to feel nauseous after walking, so he sat down on a chair that was placed in the kitchen.

After waiting for a minute, be got up again and walked over to the cabinet and took out some painkillers.

He took a glass and filled it with water and then swallowing the painkiller while drinking his water up.

No one else in the dorm was awake. They all used to sleep like rocks when they were first asleep.

Especially Changbin. He was terrible to wake up. He would always refuse to wake up no matter how much the members was trying.

Jisung was probably the person who slept the lightest. He would wake up after hearing Changbin wake up from the other room beside them.

No one woke up this time. He was alone in the quiet kitchen.

After a little while he was ready to go back to bed, but before he was able to get there, he suddenly got this urge to throw up.

He sprinted over to the bathroom, got on his knees and leaned over the toilet. He started puking his guts out. His throat was burning.

His eyes were watering up and were threatening to fall from his eyes.

After throwing up for like forever he flushed the toilet and got back to bed. His body was all sweaty, but he didn't have the power in his body to change.

He was still very surprised that Chan hadn't woken up yet. He laid down on the bed and tried to fall asleep, but he couldn't. He knew that they were going to work really hard that day, so he knew he HAD to sleep.

Then he remembered. Chan's sleeping pills.

Chan always had a hard time sleeping. He would rather be in his studio working, but the members would always try to get him in bed. Sleeping pills were the only thing that helped him sleep. Without it, he would never get any.

Chan has had insomnia for years and it's still going strong. That's why he takes his pills.

Minho went to the bathroom and took out a pill. It wouldn't hurt to take one, right? Chan would never notice! Right?

He swallowed the pill and went back to bed. He started getting sleepier the longer he laid there. Not long after, he fell asleep. _____________________________________________ "Minho! Why are you still not awake?!" Minho woke up to Chan yelling at him.

His head was still hurting and the shouting certainly didn't help. When Chan saw that Minho started to wake up, he slammed the door went back downstairs leaving Minho alone.