I'm safe now <3 (24) END

...I'm back

This will be my last chapter in this book and I will take another break from writing

I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading this story and enjoying it (or well not eNJoyING)

This was my first time ever writing a fanfic and I really loved how it turned out! I also feel like I've been able to communicate with others and I'm so thankful for y'all <3 

Always remember that you can always message me if you ever need someone to talk to<3 I'll be there to listen whenever you want :)

So stay healthy and finish this story with me <333333

I'm also sick while writing so I apologize for any spelling mistakes. I don't really feel well enough to read it over, but it would be great if you could point out mistakes!!!

<3

__________________________________________________

It had been a year since he was released from the hospital. He had kept his promise to everyone and eventually found happiness in his life back again. It was a hard and tough process, but it was definitely worth it.

Getting back to stays and explaining all the things that had happened was the hardest. Some things were left unsaid for the safety of Minho, but stays knew it was bad. Stays understood that Minho wasn't compleatly healed yet, so they stayed calm and always ressured him that it was ok and that they weren't ever gonna leave. His most emotional moment was when he did his first vlive alone. He was nervous, but the fans left so warm and comforting messages for him that he couldn't stop his tears from falling.

"Thank you guys so much" he said while whiping away another tear with the back of his hand. "I haven't cried like this in front of you guys ever I think... I don't really like looking vulnerable on camera, but I feel so safe right now. You guys are amazing and I'm so proud to be able to have you as my fans.. thank you guys so much.. really" He bowed in front of his camera and smiled.

The group as well had been there for him and always made sure he was comfortable. Jisung, his best friend in the entire world had always had his back and made sure he was ok at all times. Whenever he felt down, Jisung would be there to catch him and cheer him up. Chan as well. Chan would always have a talk with Minho once in a while and make sure he wasn't hiding anything again. Minho loved how accepted he felt with his members and that he was able to be himself without getting judged in any way. 

Someone else who had really found happiness was Felix and Changbin. They announced that they were dating the day after Minho came out of the hospital and everyone accepted them as a couple. They only told the members. Even though stays would accept them, it would still be a huge risk and could affect all the members's careers. Maybe Minho also had someone in his sight, but he wanted to wait a little longer with relationships. 

Minho was sitting in the living room next to Chan when Hyunjin came running downstairs with Seungmin following after. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHAN HYUNG HELP ME" he screamed and ran behind Chan on the couch. Chan laughed and took the scared boy into his arms. Minho looked at Seungmin and asked what happened "That fucker tried to read my diary! You know I like having my diary for myself" Seungmin explained and looked down at his shoes, clearly upset. Chan looked at the boy in his arms. "Hmm Hyunjin, you know that diaries are private, especially Seungmin's" Hyunjin kept quiet. "Hyunjin.." Chan continued. "Yes.. I know.. I just feel like Seungmin was really secretive lately and I was getting worried. So i thought maybe I could figure out what's wrong if I read his diary.. I'm sorry Seungmin" Hyunjin said with shame and looked up to meet Seungmin's eyes.