Cats! (17)

Yeah, I'm back now (;

OMGGGG STRAY KIDS IS 3 YEARS!!!!!

ALSO, their dating ban just ended *smirk*

yeahyeah whatever

Ayyyy a chapter without a warning! :D

___________________________________________

The two oldest hyungs was asleep in each others arms when someone walked inside the bedroom.

The person walked quietly up to the boys and poked Chan's shoulder softly. Chan turned his head slowly, wanting to know who it was, but also didn't want to wake up the sleeping boy that was laying in his arms.

"Jeongin?" Chan said in his raspy morning voice.

The maknae nodded softly, but had his head down.

The oldest noticed his expression and sat up a little. "What's wrong?" he asked and lifted Jeongin's chin with his free hand. Tears were streaming down the boy's cheeks.

"I-Is he alright? I saw you guys coming home earlier", he whispered, trying to hold in his sobs. He didn't want to wake up the sleeping boy.

Chan let out a sad sigh. "I promise he's getting better. He just need time, ok?" he assured the crying boy, wiping his tears away. "I'll talk to you tomorrow. I have to stay here with Minho right now, but I'm sure you can go to Hyunjin. I'm sure he's up to cuddle you".

Jeongin gave a little smile and nodded before walking into the room where Hyunjin was sleeping.

Hyunjin had always had a soft spot for their maknae. That's why they often went to each other when they were having a hard time. Hyunjin had gone though some shit earlier, but found comfort when being with Jeongin.

The room was dark, so no one was probably awake at the moment. It was hard trying to find Hyunjin's bed, but he got there. Hyunjin was sleeping with his body facing the wall. Jeongin layed down beside the sleeping boy and started drawing small circles on his back with his fingers.

After drawing a few figures, Hyunjin turned around to face Jeongin. Of course he knew it was him. Jeongin used to climb into his bed a lot actually.

Hyunjin noticed that something was wrong as soon as he turned around. He wiped away some tears that had fallen down the maknae's cheek and hugged him tightly. "What's wrong?"

The younger didn't answer, but instead started sniffling.

"oh baby", Hyunjin said and hugged the boy even tighter, letting him cry into his shirt.

"I-I'm just w-worried about M-Minho", he was able to say between his sobs.

"I know, I know. We're all worried. He's gonna get better. I promise you, ok. Chan Hyung is taking good care of him. You wanna sleep here with me tonight?"

Jeongin just nodded and let his eyes close.

Not even 10 minutes later, the boys were asleep, peacefully in each other's arms.

______________________________________

"You need to wake up soon, angel"

Minho was awoken the next day by Chan stroking his hair.

"Noooooooo, I'm tired, Hyung!" He whined, turning around to face the wall.

Chan only chucked before getting out of the bed. "okay, I guess we'll have to go to the cat cafe without you then~"

Minho's eyes widened and he sat up quickly. "Cat cafe?" he aksed excitedly.

"We're gonna go back to the studio after, but we thought it would be good with a little break where we could all do something fun together!"