X (xylophagous)

I was having a really hard time finding a word that starts with a X. However i eventually found this word and it means wood eating so hopefully you get what i'm hinting at ;)))

(THIS IS A PART 2 OF MUSICAL JUST A BTW)

SMUT WARNING

Michael-18 Ashton-19

Michael and Ashton never broke apart. Their lips moving expertly against one anothers. It didn't take long for it to get heated. Ashton hands trail down to Michael's bum squeezing it lightly. Causing Michael to gasp allowing Ashton's tongue to enter his mouth. Their tongues fight for dominance, Ashton's winning. Ashton pulls Michael onto his lap crotches accidentally brush together causing both to moan.

They pull apart to catch their breath. "You're so hot like this kitten." Ashton states running his thumbs over Michael's swollen lips "So hot."Ashton takes off Michael's and his shirt kissing Michael's neck, nibbling slightly. He kisses down Michael's chest causing him to whine and whimper. Causing Ashton's dick to get even harder. (Ashton didn't think that could be possible.)

"P-please Ash d-do something." Michael whimpers tried of the teasing.

Ashton pulls away completely causing Michael to whine in protest. "Eager are we?" Ashton smirks.

"S-shut up." Michael says trying to regain breath.

"Whatever you say kitten." Ashton says smiling cheekily. He unzips Michael's tight jeans. He struggles to get them off but eventually does, pulling both his jeans and boxer's off in one swipe.

"You are gonna be good for daddy, kitten?" Ashton asks kissing the tip of Michael's cock and then continues to kitten lick the tip. Michael moans loudly and involuntary thrusts but, Ashton holds his hips down. He pulls away completely. "Don't do that only bad boys do that, and you're not a bad boy." Ashton moves hair out of Michael's face while he nods wildly.

Ashton kisses the insides of Michael's thighs. He bites down softly causing a purple dark in the pretty pale skin.

"Daddy stop teasing!" Michael whimpers. Ashton complies taking Michael in inch by inch causing Michael to moan loudly and throw his head back. Ashton swirls his tongue around the shaft and hollows his cheeks.

"F-f-fuck daddy" Michael screams out knowing his climax is coming soon. "I-i-i'm gonna..ah!" Ashton hums in response pushing Michael over the edge. He moans loudly, his eyes roll back, and his back is arched slightly. Ashton swallows all of Michael. He pulls a apart with a loud popping noise.

"You're so pretty when you orgasm." Ashton states standing up handing Michael his boxers. Michael blushes and looks down slightly embarrassed.

"What about you? You're still erm hard?" Michael says making it sound more like a question.

"Don't worry about it kitten." Ashton says kissing Michael on the noise.

That was the best (and only) blow job Michael has ever gotten.

-

-

god is good

this was gonna be slow and romantic but guys it a blow job so i went back and made it kinky as shit and it got rated R -_- (will people be able to read even though it's R?? very important question)

QOTD: If i did a character ask would any of yall ask questions????

I really wanna do one but I don't want to look like a loser with just one questions lol

-Lilly:)