D (depressed)

Michael-18 Ashton-19

Michael was basically bouncing with excitement. He hasn't seen his boyfriend in almost a week, but today was their first facetime since Ashton went to university. He got a full ride for soccer and his good grades helped. Michael runs straight to his room not bothering to greet his mother. He opens his laptop and calls Ashton. He is instantly met with a huge dimple and a cute grin.

"Kitten I miss you so much!" Ashton says grinning like a idiot.

"I miss you too Ash" Michael smiles

"How is university?" Michael asks Ashton curiously

"It's okay, but it would be better if you were here" Ashton says

"Maybe you can apply, I mean your grades are good enough i'm sure you would get in." Ashton adds shrugging slightly.

"Ash.." Michael trails off. Ashton knew Michael didn't want to go to New York (where Ashton's university was at), he wanted to go to a school know for art.

"I know Michael it's fine it's whatever." Ashton says happy diameter disappearing, Michael taking notice of this by tone of his voice and the rolling of his eyes. 

"I'm sorry Ash, I just want to go to a school for ar-" Michael almost says before Ashton cuts him off. "I said it was fine Michael." If Michael didn't know Ashton was mad, he defiantly did now. Ashton only called him Michael when he was mad, not including their first encounter, because calling someone kitten when you first meet would be creepy.

"I just thought I was more important then that" Ashton mutters

"You are it's jus-" Michael says before getting rudely cut off.

"You know I wouldn't want to get in the way of your art, since it's so important to you." Ashton says harshly

"I was trying to tell you you were more impor-" Michael almost manages out before, if for some reason you couldn't count got interrupted for the third time. "Actually Michael I have more important things to do then talk to you so bye." Ashton says rudely then hanging up their skype call. Causing nigeria falls to come out of Michael's eyes.

Michael has always been depressed, but with Ashton he forgot what it was like to be sad. And when Ashton said what he did, it was like he was a depressed 16 year old again. He couldn't seem to control his tears causing him to hide his face with a pillow.

"Michael honey you okay?" Michael's mom asked concerned evident in her voice then taking a seat on his swivel chair. Michael continue to sobs ignoring his mothers presence. He is shocked with himself that he hasn't urged to cut yet. It's what Ashton would want, he would't want Michael to cut. But Michael can't help but question if Ashton cared or ever did, and maybe Michael has to pretend Ashton cares/cared to keep himself from doing something dangerous.

Michael's mom eventually leaves the room hesitantly, since she knows about Michael's self harm. But everyone needs space once in a while. When the loud sobs have seemed to calm, she calls Calum for a shoulder to cry on. He instantly agrees and that's how Calum ends up in Michael's room. Michael however refusing to tell Calum what happened, or even talking for that matter. He has just been laying on his bed looking up at ceiling, with Calum awkwardly sitting next to him, attempting to comfort him but, it's hard considering he doesn't know what happened.

And Michael doesn't think he has ever felt more depressed.

-

-

guys I know nothing about university i'm like 6 .

aw poor mikey :(((

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE SONGS I WANT TO FIND NEW MUSIC

vote and comment if you want (highly suggested)

-Lilly :)