H (hideous)

Michael-16 Ashton-18

Ashton decided that it was about time that his friends(really just Luke) and boyfriend met. Michael and Ashton were laying around at Ashton's apartment, Michael's head in Ashton's lap with Ashton playing with Michael's lilac locks.

"Hey kitten?" Ashton asks. Now as good as any to ask. Michael hums in response turning his head so he can look at his older boyfriend.

"I want you to meet my friends." Ashton says. Michael lifts his head off of Ashton lap looking at him crazily

"I already have....."  Michael trails off looking at the ground. Michael is not gonna lie, he hates Ashton friends. They are basic high school dicks and Michael truly doesn't get why his boyfriend hangs out with people like them.

"No but I mean like really meet them, c'mon kitten please" Ashton pouts which Michael thinks is really cute, he would almost give in, almost.

"You have like million friends you know i'm shy." Michael says looking up at Ashton making an excuse.

"Well how about just Luke?" Ashton asks again.

"I don't know Ash." Michael says

"C'mon please! He will love you, actually he can't you're all mine." Ashton huffs wrapping his arms protectively around his boyfriend.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." Michael sighs finally giving in, causing Ashton to kiss every inch of his his face.

"I'm so proud of you" Ashton sighs contently before kissing Michael's lips.

Michael was definitely third wheeling. All three of the boys were eating Chinese take-out on Ashton's couch. Luke and Ashton laughing about something Michael didn't get at all. Once they calmed down Luke started conversing with Michael well kinda. "So Ashton this is the Michael you always talk about." Luke asks with a smirk on his face nudging his friend who has a blush on his face. Ashton just nods. Michael has ever seen Ashton this shy, him always being a social butterfly.

"So this the Michael that is and I quote "so cute and fuckable at the same time and you ju-" Luke almost says before Ashton attacks him and repeatedly tells him to shut up. Ashton's face was so red and Michael's was too.

A phone goes off and Luke looks at his reading a text.

"Shit Ash, Kinley is on her period so i'm gonna head out you know how that is." Luke says grabbing his coat and keys he almost walks out the door before yelling a small "Nice to meet you Michael!" and with that he leaves. Ashton doesn't really know how that is but he just nods and waves goodbye.

'So uh that was Luke." Ashton says rubbing the back of his back. "Uh listen kitten all that stuff he said just uh he was uh messing around sorry if it made you uncomfortable." Ashton says blushing.

"I have never seen you so embarrassed." Michael giggles

Michael went over a little after Luke did. He is currently laying bed thinking. He was thinking about how everyone in his life was so perfect. Ashton was so so pretty, and funny and just perfect. Luke he had nice blond hair and pretty blue eyes. Calum was just plainly adorable. And Michael was Michael he was boring and ugly. He couldn't even have a conversation with Ashton and Luke he was too shy and annoying. Ashton, Luke, and Calum were all so pretty.

And Michael was hideous.

-

-

guys this is so bad and it's 2:18 and i'm tried but I wanted to update because I had nothing better to do.

omfg it's so short and I couldn't be bother to reread it so sorry it's shit but eh oh well

vote and comment (highly suggested)

-Lilly:)