Chapter 17. Never Ask If This Could Get Worse. Never.

January 11, 2019. 3:15 AM.

I pick the lock on the front door and walk in. All the traps and lasers were surrounding the building. Looks like a boarding school. Well, it is, but it's not your typical boarding school.

"Natalia Alianovna Romanova."

"You." I turn around and see the woman that caused all of this.

"Welcome home."

"Cory Kingsley and a young girl in London, England, October of 2009. You remember?"

"Of course, Natalia. The Shadow was our best agent. Better than you." Madame C says.

"That's not her name. And for once, you're right. She's better than me." I say, pulling out my gun. I aim at Madame C's face.

"Now, Natalia. You wouldn't kill me after all I've done for you." She says.

"I'm killing you because of all you did to my daughter."

"You're killing me for perfecting her?"

"You're wrong. You think you made her perfect? You broke her and beat her. I gave her the help she needed, but Alina was perfect. She did that all by herself." I say before pausing. "You know what? I just remembered, I have a job to do. Go visit Hades." I say, shooting Madame C. She falls and I start to make my way through the facility. "I hope that you burn." I spit, stepping over her body.

I walk down the hall to where I remember sleeping. I open the door and see five guards and twenty girls.

"Нарушитель!" A guard shouts. 'Intruder!'

I pull out my other gun and shoot the guards. I grab the key for the girls' cuffs and start un-cuffing them. Madame C would handcuff one hand to our bed frame to make sure that we didn't escape.

"Кто ты? Чего ты хочешь со мной?" A girl asks. 'Who are you? What do you want with me?'

"Я Наталья. Я здесь, чтобы спасти тебя. Не волнуйтесь, я с Мстителями." I reply. 'I'm Natalia. I'm here to save you. Don't worry, I'm with the Avengers.'

"Мстители?" The girl asks. 'Avengers?'

Shoot. I'm in the Red Room, these girls aren't exposed to the outside world much.

"Я выпускник этого заведения. Я могу спасти тебя от этого, если ты пойдешь со мной." I say. 'I'm a graduate of this place. I can save you from it if you come with me.'

"Хорошо." The girl says. 'Ok.'

"Stark, I need evac for twenty girls, maybe more." I say. "We need water, food, and blankets. Wait for me to get there to even look at them. I have no idea how skilled these girls are. They could kill you if you look at them wrong."

"Got it." He says. After a few minutes, I have all twenty girls un-cuffed.

"Подписывайтесь на меня!" I shout. 'Follow me!'

I walk them through the halls and out the door to where Stark is with the jet.

"Идите в самолет. Не убивай этого человека, он мой друг. Я вернусь через несколько минут." I say. 'Go into the plane. Don't kill the man, he's my friend. I'll be back in a few minutes.'

The girls walk into the plane and I run back inside. I check every room in this place and I come to the sterilization room. I'm burning that first. I grab a grenade and set it on a table. Ok. Bombs in every room. This will put an end to the Red Room. I run out of the building and into the plane.