biwi k pyaar m kya kya karna padta hai😂😂...

Life is like a fairytale...all happy happy when uh have ur loved ones around you .....
Same was going with sidharth and shehnaaz life was a blessing for them..... their relation had became more stronger ......
Sana and sid left their small aashiyana with misty eyes because dude that was their ashiyana which had tought them a lot of lessions and has made their bond much more stronger......and after coming back to shukla mansion.....every thing was awesomeee.........the fam jam was reunited again......

After 18 months........

In shukla mansion.....
At the breakfast table.....

Kush : vaah yaar maza aagya sachi mei..bhabhi k hath ka khana pure 6 din baad khane ko mila hai.....haye ise khte hai jannat.....

Vikas : sachi m....khushi k hath ka khana khane ko mei tarasgya tha.....itne din hgye the...kaka  k hath ke khane se kaam....chalra tha

Baaz : ohh ji shukar manao aagyi apke pas vapas....ek to papaji itni zidd krre the usko jane hi ni dere the pata hai aise aise bahne marte the ki teri shooting location bandra se dur pdegi lkin mallad se pass pdegi tu yhi rukja jab tak teri shoot khatam ni hoti😂😂(so let me tell now mummygill and papagill also stay in mumbai papagill has open his hotel which is going very well....and he is trying his level best to rectify his mistakes.....he had become most loving and caring towards shehnaaz shehnaaz has become papa ki princess now and he also respects mumma gill a lot and sidharth to unka ladla beta hai😂.....sana went to her father's house for few days....on papagill and mummagill request....)

Sid came downstairs and said...

Sid : to uske liye mujhe thankuh bolo sab mai leke aya meri biwi ko tabhi mila tumhe itna acha khana...

Mahi : uske liye na tujhe thanks ni chittar marne chahiye.....

Sid : kyu maine kya kiya....

Sheffu : vaah vaah mere bhole jiju....aadhi raat ko apne sasuraal kon jata hai...apni biwi ko lene aur vo bhi chori chupke that too laxmi tai banke😂😂😂 matlab literally apse itna bhi sabar ni hua....ki aadhi raat ko phunchgye vaha.....

Sid made a puppy face and said....

Sid : kya hai ek to teri vo pyaari saheli mujhse naraaz hui baithi hai is baat pr ab tu bhi maze lele....

Rita ma : hn to tere kaam hi aise hai😂😂

Sid scratched his neck and went into flashback of what happened.....

Flashback :
Sid came back to shukla mansion after playing a one day international series  against australlia which was held in australlia......he knew sana is not at home....
She has gone to gill mansion.....and will come back day after tommorrow....but humare shukla ji ko kaha shanti hai after having dinner spending time with kids and  family he went to his room.....he tried calling her but her phone was on silent mode so she was not able to pick it up.....sid was missing her badly he just wanted to hide her in his embrace.....and just wanted to keep her close to his heart.....

Sid : vaah beta yeh shi hai madam ab aisi papa ki pari bangyi ki pati ki fikar hi ni rhi.....yaha meri jaan ja rhi hai ....matlab bandi soche to ki....bechara mera pati itne din...baad ghar aya hai usse thodi attention du use pamper kru....uski tariffe kru...usse gande wala pyaar kru....

Sid then realized ki vo kya kya bolra hai....

Sid : hey bhagwaan ab to....meri zubaan bhi shehnaaz ki tarah chalne lagi hai...kya kya bolra hu mai attention gande wala pyaar....ohh god dude uh are gone agar abhi isse nhi mila mai pagal hjaunga....

Saying so sid got up from...bed and took....his wallet and car keys.....and went downstairs...and he cursed himself for coming downstairs without thinking anything....because
He forgot that today all the couples decided to...watch some famous drama.....