😢panga hgya😢

Next day they both got up and got ready ....for goint to endomol's office.....

for goint to endomol's office

Sana wore this

Sid wore this after that they came downstairs kushal was also present their as they decided that they will go together to endemol office after that they three hwaded towards the office it was decided ki sid back sids se ayega and sana will move in...

Sid wore this after that they came downstairs kushal was also present their as they decided that they will go together to endemol office after that they three hwaded towards the office it was decided ki sid back sids se ayega and sana will move in with kushal ......

They went there and as planned kushal and sana headed together where as sid entered from.the back entrance they got insode and they were greeted by mr raj nayak the head of endemol along with him the makers of big boss were also present and few associates were also there

Raj : oh mr kushal you are here so lets start the meeting

Kushal : just a minute sir we have a very imp person coming .....

Suddenly sid enters and people were in great shock...to see him

Raj : ohh we are delighted to see u here mr shukla aap yaha ....

Kushal : sir let me introduce uh so here is mr shukla and she is shehnaaz kaur gill

Sidharth puts her hand possessively over her waist and said....

Sidharth : mrs shehnaaz sidharth shukla my wife....

All widened their eues in shock even shehnaaz was also shock she thought ki sidharth nhi bataega but the authority and the pride with which he spoke her name was giving alltogether a different sensation to her.... And kushal was also confused what he is upto but after words he understood ....

Raj : mr shukla but how this is possible

Sid : why not actually we both wanted to keep our marriage a private affair and i didnt wanted that she should suffer because of me and yeah she is ready to go to big boss but here is our terms and conditions on which she will sign the show.....

Raj : umm go ahead

Sid : first of all she will go inside the house without the revelation that she is married secondly any talk regarding both of us or our marriage or any other thing that will give the slightest hint cant be shown ...and here are some more just look at it