karwachauth...special...

Life is going awesomeee for sidharth and shehnaaz in italy.....they were having the best time of their life with each other......their bond had grown stronger than ever..... Now they are addicted to each others body as well in the same manner in which they are addicted with each others soul.....they explored every place over there and enjoyed a lot......they were feeling...on top of the world...they were feeling so much sukoon to be in each others embrace  this vacation leterally felt like heaven to them after three months seperation that took  a toll  on both of them.......sometimes they use to spend all day in exploring the streets of italy holding each other hands......sometimes they use to visit the special places....of vennice ......and use to enjoy a lot by feeling and learning the cukture of itally or sometimes or uh can say most of the time they use to spend their whole day in the hotel room only on their bed...making love to each other......and surprising each other by arranging cute candle light dinner date or a romantic movie date......it was their third last day in vennice.....
Shehnaaz got up  still tired  even after waking up from a deep slubler....because of their intense love making ......she grabbed tge quilt closer to her naked body she rubbed her eyes cutely and frowns by not finding sid with her......

She grabbed her phone from.....the night stand and thought of calling at home......she was about to call at home when mumma gill name flashed on her phone....she smiled because she missed her mom although she have got everything in her life her loving family is all what she wished for....but a mother always holds a special and seperate place in a child's heart and in sana's case she has got two mothers jinki place koi ni le sakta......if her mom is her heart beat.....than rita ma is her heart.....she picked up mumma gill's call happily.....

Sana : satsriakal mumma.....

Mummagill :satsriakal puttar

Sana : hor dasso kive aa tussi.....(kaise ho aap)

Mummagill: mai bdhiya
Tu bta kaisi hai.....

Sana : mai badhiya ek dum....

Mummy gill : aur tera air sidharth puttar ka vacation kaisa jara hai aur hnn kal tume vaha gaye the na koi adventure land ghumne kaisa tha vo....

Sana : haye pucho mat bada mazaa aya vaha to kitne jhule the waha water rides thi duniya bhar ki....aur pata vaha kitna kuch tha mummy ...ek min lkin apko kaise pata kal hum waha gaye the

Mummygill : sidharth puttar ka phone aata rhta h bachaa har dusre din phone krte h vo......parso unka phone aya to unhne bataya tha mujhe ki tum adventure park jaoge......

Sana heart got more filled with love for her husband......the way he takes care of everyone around him is a sight to watch....even though he has not met mumma gill much still he makes sure ki she
Is doing well and fine he always takes care of her like rita ma.....

Mummagill : puttar ek baat kahu bhali hi tumhari shadi jin haalato m bhi hui lkin m bhut khush hu beta tere liye kyunki sidharth beta teri life m aaye....tujhse unse zyada pyaar aur unse zyada koi ni rakhsakta.....tum dono ko jab bhi dekhti hu na dil ko sukoon sa aajata hai.....shi kaha hai kisi ne jodiya upar wala hi banata hai.....aur tumhari jodi bhi waheguru ne hi banayi hai....

Sana got emotional.....after listening to mumma gill....so she said....

Sana : mumma mera chodo aap batao aap kya krre ho.....

Mumma gill : ohh kuch ni puttar mai kya karti....mai to bas mai to saaman layi thi thoda sa kiran ki sargi ka aur tum logo ka jo parcel kardu tumlogo k liye.....mumbai....kapde layi thi tumhare aur thoda vo kya hote hai tumhare mukhde aur sundarta kayapalat krne k taam jham...😂😂😂😂

Sana : haye mummy vo beauty product hote hai(laughing)

Mumma gill : hn hn tumhare beauty product na hoye kya hogye....humare zamaane mei(refrence dekho maine kaha se liya😂😂)to lipstic bindi k alawa mujhe teesri cheez ka ni pata tha....