remembring a beautiful memory

Rita ma was hell stressed seeing sana and sid suffering even everyone was tensed earlier they were thinking to let them.solve their problem by their own as its their personal matter but seeing the current scenario she decided that both of them need some peice of mind now.....

Rita ma : saare suno ab phle to mai ye sochkar dhyaan ni deri thi ki in dono k beech ka matter h nhi pdna chahiye but ab to in dono ki halat dekh kar lagta h bina inhe smjhaye ye smjhne ni wale mahi neetu tum dono kal sana se baat krna sunna uske dil m kya h use smjhana phr sid se uske dil ki baat puchna ki kya chlra h uske dimag m kyunki ye dono ek dusre k mamle m dimag k anjar panjar dheele krke baith te h

All nodded on the other hand sid was on their beach k pass wala cottage he just went their and was thinking whatever happened....

Sid : arghhh mai pagal hjaunga ye sab soch soch k saala zindagi m kuch shanti s ni hskta saara  drama  meri hi zindagi m kyu hta hai....

Sid didnt had his dinner he went towards the balcony watching the sky full of stars and the calm waves of the sea infront of him...he sighed and lit up a cigrette which he purchased today while coming here although he had stopped smoking but
Whenever some serious argument takes place between them he juat looses his mind and he badly needed it today he lit the cigrette and brought it close to his lips but sana's face flashed infront his eyes and he threw the unpuffed cigrette away...and closed his eyes remembring the day he had promised her that he will not even touch cigrette from now on.....

Flashback....
Sana was coming back from her school.....after giving her practical exams....

Shehbaaz and sheffu were present in the school for extra classes and camping so today sana was all alone in the house so whipe coming back to home she decided to buy something to eat as she was in no mood to cook today...so she bought some noodles and momos for herself....she was about to take the key from.her bag but find the door unlocked she found it strange because she knew that sheffu and shehbaaz will not be home today she got afraid and went towards the window to peek inside her house and there she saw a shadow of a man and light coming from kitchen....

Sana  :  haye rabba babaji ghar m chor ghusgya
Haye ye kaise aaya darwaza kaise khola isne....
Hn zaroor apni biwi ki hair pin churake laya hga usse khola hga iski to aisi ki taisi aaj iska jhuloos maine nikalna hai.....
So carefully climbed from window and picked up shehbaaz hockey stick.....and carefully tip toed inside kitchen....and then said....

Sana : jo bole sonihal....satsriaa(anthuziastically)

Sid turned  around listening her voice....and his eyes turned wide in horror seeing sana with a hockey stick ready to pounce on him....on the other hand as soon as sana saw him she was dumbfolded hockey stick jo ki bichari k hath m thi vo hawa m hi rehgyi😂😂

Sana : kaal(in an extremely low voice) mar gyi....hehhee aap kab aaye bebu....

Sid : phle use hockey stick ko niche rakh....

Sana immidiately kept it down....

Sid : kya item h b tu kyu apne bhole bhali pati ki haddiyan todne p tuli hui h yaha m tujhe surprose dene aya tu to mere upar hockey stick leke chd gyi

Sana  : ahaan yaar mai kya kru aap hi bolte ho 100 bar be careful agar galti s chor vgera ghr m ghus jaaye to sir phod diyo hockey s ab shefu baaz ghr pr ni aur darwaza khula dekha to mujhe laga chor h...

Sid : aur mujhe upar phunchane ki planning krli maa kasam tujhe surprise ni dunga aaj k baad...

Sana : ahaan bebu plss na yar sorry meko pata hta mai aise thdi na krti.....sorry na yaar manjao plsss..