my wife....❤❤

So finally the day of finale was here.......and sana was hell nervous ki what will happen.......she was missing sidharth also because.....whenever she use to feel nervous he use to be there for her....but now he was not there to calm her down.....she was just praying for the best....

Sana glanced at the house which gave her so many memories to cherish them for lifetime she have got so much love from.....people over here and....she even got such loving brothers like.....prince and karan and also got a very good friend in teju.....and now she has officially become the entertainment queen of telivision industry...she has become the india ki shehnaaz ki kaur gill...this place has given her so much.....she also remembers the flashback of the connection week and the family meet when maa and kiyaan came to meet her when her man came to support her.....she remembers all those happy moments amd unknowingly tears of happiness and sadness starts flowing from her eyes and same was the case with teju prince and karan.....they were also shedding silent tears.....they all did a tight group and promise .....to be in constant touch with each other .....and just be the same as they are right now....after that the shoot for the finale .....started.....and as soon as salman khan appeared on the screen from.the stage....the audience started chanting shehnaaz shehnaaz....she was so happy at the fact that she has managed to win people's heart which itself is a great win for her....after that.........he told them that today their family members are also their.....sana thought that kush vikas shefali....and baaz will be there for her.....but to her surprise ......rita ma was  present there along with kiyaan sitting in her lap.....and sana's eyes were wide open seeing her and her baby kiyu...after such a long time.....she mumbled softly looking at her..with happy tears in her eyes....

Sana : mumma....kiyu...

Rita ma gave her a flying kiss and she too did the same....kiyaan also giggled happily seeing her on screen and said....

Kiyu : pariii....

....and salman asked.....

Salman : are are sana kya hua h ro kyu rhi ho.....beta

Sana : sir vo mum....mera matlab aunty aur kiyaan aaye na mere liye to bhut acha feel hua....
(sana said her aunty with a great difficulty and was not at all liking the fact tht she cant adress her as mumma infront of everyone)

Salman : ohh vaise aunty se puchte h chaliye aaj....

Salman : so aunty ji aap hume bataiye ki apki sana k sath bonding kaisi h...aur matlab kaisi h vo....

Rita ma : sana k sath meri bonding bhut hi zyada special h meri bachii h ye....mai bhut zyada pyaar krti hu isko.....hunara is more like 2 bichdi saheliya hti h na vaisa wala h.....

Salman : han matlab jo ek baar baithke bat krna shuru krde to bas kaam khatam

All chuckled at it and sana said.....

Sana : haye kasam lagge bada maza aata....khub mazre krte h phr to hum......

Rita ma : lekin jokes apart vaise meri bachi bhut hasmuk h mazaak bhi karti h jaha jaati h khushiyaan apne aap ajati h thats why vikas calls her khushi.....and she is so down to earth but jaha cheezo ko maturity se aur smartness k sath handle krne ki baat ho i can assure you know one can do it better than her without hurting other person's emotion
And uh can se kiyaan is just 1 year old...still he loves her more than anything iski pari h ye.......she has taught me a new way of living....and i just love her with all my heart....and i am proud of her.....

Sana closed...her eyes in.....satisfaction.....these words from rita ma's mouth just made her feel good she was feeling like she has won everything because she has made her mother proud.....whom she loves a lot which means a lot to her....she was feeling blessed to get so much love