zoro chahiye

Its been a week to that incident but still the feeling that sana felt while holding vamika and agastya was fresh in her mind and same was the case with sid.....it was like they both were thinking that how will they feel when they will hold their own child a part of them a symbol of their love in their arms but both didnt have the courage to tell this to each other sid knew that sana is very young and she has to built her currior first then after that they will plan the baby and on the other hand sana thinks that sid is not ready for the baby now and she knew this will be a bit early at her part.....so both supressed their feelings....

It was early morning sid was gone for a meeting and sana was home today because she has taken a week off after recently completing shootings for back tOK back 2 webseries and 3 music videos...along with various add shoots so she thought to have a week off.....she was scrolling through her instagram  when  she came across anushka's post

She was looking at that picture so fondly she was smiling continuously looking at this picture admiring it

Rita ma came there and looked at sana seeing the picture with a different glint in her eyes she sighesd because she knew from where this thing is coming......she is observing sana from past 4 days and as we say maa to maa hoti hai.....she understood what sana is feeling......
So maa called her....

Rita ma : sana betuuu.....

Sana immidiately kept her phone down and spoke....

Sana : hnji mumma.....

Rita ma : bhut din hgye maa beti ne sath m gappe ni mare coffee aur cookies leke mere room mei aaja aaj maa beti chill krenge.....

Sana smiled at her and went inside kitchen to make some coffee......

It was evening the mother daughter due drank their coffee speaking about family work and all the stuffs....

Rita ma : laa teri champi krdu .....bhut din hgye ...

Sana nodded happily and sat down while crossing her legs....
Rita maa's hand did magic on her head and she threw her head back in her lap feeling relaxed.....

Suddenly sana asked...

Sana : mumma ek baat puchu...

Rita ma : haa puch na

Sana : jab preeti di hui thi to kaisa feel hua tha matlab phla baby tha na family m to thodi zyada excitement hui hogi na.....

Rita ma smiled fondly and said....

Rita ma : bacha phla ho ya dusra khushi aur excitement same hti hai but hn preeti k time pr nervousness mood swing cravings bhut zyada hote the matlab us time mai aur ashok yaha new new settle hue the to hum dono akele rhte the to kayi baar panic bhi krjaate the matlab jab preeti n phli baar kick kiya to mujhe pain hua aur inhone raat ko hi doctor ko phone lagake kbc khelna shuru krdiya.....