love love ❤

Sana was feeling nervous was an understatement she was so so much afraid and at the same point was adamant to clear out the things because its too much now its been 3 days they both are suffering
Sid was also feeling nervous but he decided that he will pour out all his fears infront of her today and will clear it out......
And as he told her he was standing out of alt balaji's office waiting for her.....he message her

Sid : i am waiting downstairs...for uh

Sana : i m coming

And there he saw sana coming out from the building and he was long lost in admiring her.....

Sid's mind : ye jab saala lafda hta hai koi tab mujhe double hot kyu lagti hai ....😑😑

Same thing happened with sana also.....

Sana : hayee rabba mere itna sonha munda mere hi palle pdna tha ladayi k time pr itna handsome kon lagta h yar hadh hui pdi hai

Sana : hayee rabba mere itna sonha munda mere hi palle pdna tha ladayi k time pr itna handsome kon lagta h yar hadh hui pdi hai .....

Sana came to seed and tgey both were like feeling so stressed and nervous  ki dil bahar aajayega....
They both took a deep breath together and spoke....

Sidnaaz : lets talk it out....

Both look at each other and gave a slight smile to each other and that was enough to give them the required peace of mind like they knew kuch bhi ho they will talk it out.....

Sid : kuch khalete h phle phr shanti se baat krenge
Is it okk with uh bachaa....

Sana : karni har cheez m apni hi hti hai apne....puch kyu rhe ho phr.....

Sid sighed and held her hand tightly and spoke....

Sid : plss ab i cant with uh mai nhi ladayi karsakta aur tujhse meri jaan plss...thdi der aur sab clear krdunga.....

Sana looked into his pleading eyes which were showing restlessness and vulnerability.....
And she felt guilty all of a sudden to talk to him like this.....

Sana : i am sorry vo pata ni kya hgya ek dum s jo zubaan par aya boldiya....meko patience rkhni chahiye thdi....

Sid : shh plss tu sorry mat bol i know i have made a mistake and fucked up this time but sab thik krdunga just wait tab tak k liye lets have a time out from this fight dimag ka dhi hra hai sala....