sidnaaz ki duniya.....

So.....they all were very happy.....after cutting cake...they were chit chatting about various stuffs.....and soon ankita asked something to sidnaaz

Ankita : well acha tum dono apni shaadi k bare m kuch batao na.....

Sana smiled looking at sidharth and sidharth look deep into her eyes and kissed her knuckles and than he leaned on the headboard of the bed and adjusted sana between his legs and she rested her head on his chest and sid circled his arms tightly around his waist.......

Sana : humara shaadi is the best and the most beautiful experience i have experienced till now.......
Ye humare liye humari fairytale h.....

Sid smiked looking at her that how beautifully she has described their marriage ........

Sid : vo din meri life ka sabse best din tha kyunki that our souls got connected to each other .....

Sana : aaj bhi rongte khade hjate h vo din yaad krke ......

Vikas : uh know what that was the best marriage one can ever witness....seriously although sab kuch kaafi complicated sa tha us time kyunki everything was happening in the blink of an eye....but inhe dekhkr pata chaljata tha that they are made for each other......the way sab ritual m he use to take care of her baat ni krte the ek dusre se us time but still khayal pura rhta tha ek dusre ka .......

Sid sana smiled remembring the moment sana pulled the blanked closer to themselves and sidharth held her as tight as possible and they went to into their world.....remebring the moment.......their souls got connected the moment when he filled her maang with the sindoor of his name the moment when he tied that auspicious thread of trust love promise care and affection around her neck......the seven vows which they took together holding hands.....around that holy fire......they were remembring the most beautiful day of their life.....sidharth was literally remembring how beautiful and angellic his angel was looking in that red wedding lehnga.....how she was clutching her lehnga and was feeling nervous......how elegently and innocently she was walking down the stairs and how his heart knew that he was gone case now....at that time.....on the other sana was reminding.....how he held her shivering hand in his and give her that sense of protection and safety how all her insecurity got vanisjed just by his one touch......she remembered how he bowed down his head infront of her.....and how he never left her hand throughout the wedding and then the one of the most beautiful moment for her how he embrased her and comforted her with his warmth when it was the time of her bidaai......they both were smiling blissfully remembring their wedding and were in their own world when kush and vikas screamed their lungs out near their ears bringing them....back to real world....

Sid : abe aee kamine kaan k parde faado ge kya ....

Kush : jo jab aap dono love birds....sorry sorry laila majnu...apne prem world m lost hjaoge to hume to kuch karna pdega na

Sana blushed at kush statement .....

Yuvi : bhyi vaise manna pdega tumhari shaadi k jitne kisse sunri hu na man krra h kisi tarah time machine m jaake dekh aau ......

Sana chuckled at yuvi's statement when teju asked....

Teju : yaar acha sidharth bhai aap logo n matlab kabhi socha ni official krne k bare m......

That was one of the quiestions jiska jawab sid ko dena jyada pasand nhi tha sana looked at sid and then immidiately said......

Sana : kabhi zaroorat hi nhi pdi ......pata h khne ko ye duniya bhut badi h yuvi di par for us infact not only us humari puri family ki jaan ek dusre m basti h ......humari ek bhut choti si duniya h jo ek dusre se shuru hukar ek duje pr hi khatam hjati h .......humara ek pyaar sa ashiyana h jisse bahar niklne ka na hi kabhi man krta h aur na hi kabhi zaroorat pdi h......isliye is baare m kabhi socha hi nhi kyunki ye jo meri choti si duniya h na yaha m safe aur protected feel krti hu......