family problem.....

So after that they all went towards.....their respective rooms.....sid and sana went to their room  and sana went to fresh n up where as sod also changed himself in a pair of shorts and tshirt as soon as sana came out from bathroom ......

Sid was go went gone...she was looking hell cute.....and hot at the same time in his long t-shirt which was reaching till her mid thighs......sid felt like eating her up.....she was driving him insane with each passing second...they both have became each others addiction now.....

Sana saw him gawking at her and it gave goose bumps... To her....she shivered under his touch and bit her lips in nervousness...because everytime everydoing with him feels like their first time to them....

Sid lost control seeing her biting her lips....and groaned.....

Sid : damnnn meri jaan...

Saying this sid grabbed waist tightly from one hand and cupped her face with another hand.....and slammed his lips on her.....sana gripped his bicep with one hand to balance herself and encircle her hand around his neck to kiss him back.....he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist nd sid took her to bed without breaking the kiss.......and layed her down.....he was so dominant that sana was unable to match her pace.....
And moaned as soon as sid bit her lip.....causing it to bleed and then licked it to sooth the pain...

Sana : umm...sidharth....

Sid : damnn baby....

Amd soon they got lost in the world of their love....and passion while consuming each other.....

They layed hugging each others naked body wrapped in the quilt ....
With her head on his chest and he holding her tight from her waist....

Sana : bebu

Sidharth : hmm(with closed eyes)

Sana : sidharth....ek baat bolu..

Sana pouted cutely.....sid smiled even with hus eyes closed he knew she is speaking all this making cute pout which he pecked immediately

And taking it as a yes she stroked his face with her soft hands and said.....

Sana : i love uh sabse zyada gande wala vo bhi....sachi mai kasam lage ....

Sid looked at her cute and honest confession ....sometime he really wonders how she pours her heart out so easily and simply....

Sid : mera bachaa i love uh more baby...

Sana : sab shi rhega na sidharth aap mei hum....

Sid made her lie upon him...and she quickly kept her head on his heart....listening his heartbearts...which are like soothing music to her ears....and he lovingly stroked her....head

Sid : hn meri jaan...see everything is perfect sab acha hai baba....itna ni sochte....aur tu bhi na sochna hi hai to apne is hot....handsome dashing husband k baare m soch na....

Sana looked at him and started looking here and there in room....
Sid looked at her confused.....and asked her........

Sid : kya krri hai baby.......

Sana : dhundri hu....

Sid : kisko .....

Sana : abhi apne to bola handsome smart dashing to dhundri hu hai kya koi aisa yaha ......

Sid narrowed his eyes at her amd frowned...maki g a cute angry face and sana  chuckled on his baby.....

Sana : (squishing his cheeks)
Aww mera nona bachaa nera kullu..gandu gussa hogya.....