solving the mess

It was the next day sidharth went for freshing up early in the morning because of his practice session as soon as he went to his room he groan in frustation finding it empty how much he hates sana's absence in their room no....

Sid's mind : but uh also escaped from here last night what else do uh ecxpect from her....

Sighing sadly he open his wadrobe to look for his clothes and a smile came over his face seeing the hoodie hanging there the first gift sana gifted him with her first sallary he caressed it lovingly remincing the beautiful memory......

Flashback.....
It was the day sana completed her first shoot successfully.....and recieved her first payment successfully and she was so so happy and an idea came in her mind....she decided to buy gifts for all family members so she went towards the mall and bought gifts for everyone once she went home she was welcomed with a balloons all around proud of you were written on the wall with balloons maa engulfed her lovingly kissed her forehead and kushal and vikas along with kids brought the cake which they had bake specially for her.....

Sana saw all this and became quiet emotional because this much pampering was something new for her...and after everyone congratulated her she frown not finding her bestfriend her husband over there

Rita ma : janab ab tak kitchen m....apni kalakari krra h kuch....chal chlkr dekhte h kya krra h

And as soon as they went inside...they saw a hilarious side...sid looking at the microwave as it is the only thing left in the world tapping his foot nervously
And soon the timer bell rings and sid pull out the perfectly baked veg cheese lasagnia with her favourite pizza and baked pasta....

Sid just jumped in happimess because it was his third attempt to bake lasagnia and finally it was succesfull because isse phle 2 attempts were disaster....

Sid : yes yes yess finally hgya thank god vrna aaj ye microwave gya tha mere hath se ab moti khush hjayegi apna fav khana dekhkr.....

Rita ma came and gave a tapli on his forehead and said....

Rita ma : mere laal teri moti to khush hjayegi lkin tune kitchen m jo disaster kiya hai uska kya......ab ise kya mai saaf krungi baithke....

Sidharth made a puppy face and said...

Sid : maa kabhi thoda to pyaar barsadiya kro apne bete pr aur krdunga na mai safai badme abhi khana khale sana bhi aagyi mujhe bhuk lgi hai....

Sana who was hiding behing the wall came infront and said...

Sana : maa kasam se agar khana acha ni bana hga na to kitchen kya saara ghar saaf krwana inse

Sid : waa beta meri billi mujhi se meaww ek to itni gadha majduri maine tere liye ki aur tu mere hi piche pdgyi....
Saying so sid pulled her hair....

Sana : aa mumma dukha mujhe....
Mumma dekho...

Rita ma : sidharthh(sternly)

Sid : ye shi hai dono ka vo bolegi baad mei aap mujhe ye danger look dena phle start krdo saala kabhi kabhi lagta h mujhe sadak se uthake laaye ho....

Neetu : ohh ghar ki satayi hui bahu tere chappan bhog taiyaar hge ho to chale bhuk lagi h yaar vo cake bhi bichara plke bichake intezaar krra h ki mujhe kaatlo....

They all laughed and went towards the living area....sana held sid's hand and cut the cake she then fed rita maa first and maa hugged her lovingly......she then fed sid and sid kissed her forehead and said while hugging her....

Sid : i m proud of uh meri jaan meri sherni h tu....

Sana grinned wholeheartedly listening it....