rashmi to gayi....

So after having their tea and talks they all went to get ready for weekend ka waar......sana and sid also went inside the storage area.......to collect the packet of their dresses which mahi di and jay bhai has sent for them today only as the dresses which they sent yesterday was having some fitting problem........and when she opened the packet she found a beautiful red coloured lehnga ....and a classy cream colour kurta for sidharth ......and suddenly her mind travelled to the first ever dress which sidharth has gifted her........

Flashback.........
Things were going normally for Sid and naaz from the day when Sid specially came to meet Sana to apologise to her after 2 months of their marriage....
Currently she was pacing too and fro in their room because.....she was not able to decide ki what she should wear for today's puja as today is kiyaan's annaprashan and maa has kept a  puja in house.....and preeti Di and Neetu Di's in-laws were coming for the first time after their marriage so she was a bit tensed.....suddenly she was disturbed by a click sound of the door....
Sid entered the room and saw that vichare ka pura room sabzi market banchuka tha.....all the clothes and accessories were lying here and there and sid eyes were wide open because its tge first time he had seen sana messing up room so much.....

Sana was scared because she thought that sid will scold him.........now......she closed her eyes  sid just said...

Sid : ye kya hua

And sana darke bed k upar chadke khadi hgyi aur madam n  apni rajdhani express chalu krdi......

Sana : haye haye sorry sorry maine jan puchke ni kiya mai abhi sab theek krdungi vo na haye rabba kya hua na ghar m.puja h mumma n bola ache se taiyaar hona neetu di aur preeti di k bhi sasural wale aare h aur phli pooja hri h isliye samajh m ni ara tha kya daalu aur ye bawal machadiya vaise mai kabhi krti ni aise mai to choti si nanhi si pyaari si bachi hu.....mai to bhut shareef hu  kasam lage mai abhi thik krdungi.....bilkul.....shoo shatak ......bs haye mere upar mat chadna .......

There was pin drop silence in the room sana after waiting for few second open her right eye too se ki sidharth kaha h......and then she saw sidharth standing right infront of her looking at her with his hands on his waist......and sana immidiately closed her eyes....and said......

Sana : haye babaji agar aj zinda bachi na gurudware vich langar karaungi aur seva bhi karungibs aaj bachalo varna kal akbaar m headline hogi biireakingggg newzzzzz  pati k haatho huyi patni bhagwaan ko pyaari.....apne kaand k chalte patni n apne hi pati parmeshwar k hatho gawayi apni jaan.......

And thats it sid heard it and he sat on the floor of the room and burst out laughing...........and sana open her eyes and looked at him and she got lost in the melodeous voice of his laughter  because for the first time she saw him laughing his lungs out with her.......
And the sight was worth watching he was looking so innocent and cute while laughing and unknowingly a smile came on her face but after sometime she realised the situation and she starting blabbering....

Sana : haye haye apko daura vaura padgya kya mirgi ka haye aise hasre ho kamra hi to saaf hojayega...aise khu krre ho mujhe darr lagra h ab aapse haye aamma .....haye babaji ye marenge kya ab mujhe vo ramleela m vo bhuradev uncle ka ladka kaalu jab ravan banta tha to jab sita ko kidnapp krta tha jab aise hi hsta tha haye  ab mujhe  darr lagra h ahaan amma

Sid immidiately stopped laughing and look at her and gave her look like are uh for real

Sid's pov : h ye sach m gadhi h matlab the sidharth shukla ko ye apni gully k so called ravan se complain krri h.....

Unable to find any way to shut her mouth..... Sid stood up on the bed and held her from her shoulders and kissed her cheecks and thats it sana was like haye m margyi......sana stood their like a statue....and with her eyes wide open popping out from there sockets and her hand kept on the place where sid kissed her.....sid was also a bit embarrased but vo bhi kya karta sana chup hone ka naam hi ni leri thi .......