❤sidnaaz❤

So the next morning the music played....and sid...got up only to see his jaan his life his biwi sleeping over him pouting cutely ....her hot and steady breaths falling on his neck.....he was just adoring her....he was thinking what  he would have done without his angel  in his life.....he was no in love with her....he was just thinking how she came in his life and took all his sorrows pain and trouble away...providing him with only love care and affection....he would have continued to be a lifeless soul for the rest of his life if she wouldnt have love him the way she love him....
With these thoughts he hugged her more tighter literally...crushing her in his arms....she also smiled and snuggled into him more.....

Thats what there love is matlab the position in which they are sleeping is the sabse uncomfortable one for other people.....but fir them its the most comfortable and beautiful place to live in each other embrace.......

Sana didnt wanted to wakeup....and sid thought its normal....but after sometime sana said....

Sana : sidharth hadh h yar meko uthke jake nahana h plss chodo mujhe kitna bachpana dikhare ho....

Sid looked at her amused giving her maine kya kiya
Wala look.....

Sana : sid shrugged his thought and loosened her hold and got up...and to which sana started sobbing....and sid got tensed and asked her....

Sid : kya hua bachaa sweetheart kyu rori h bolegi....

Sana : aap pyaar ni krte ab mujhe aap aise ek dum uthgye....meko hug bhi ni kiya meko kissi bhi ni di....

Sid : aisi bat ni h bby uh said na ki teko uthke nahane jana h mai isliye utha i love uh baby....

Sana : sachi khao kasam...

Sid in her style said....

Sid : kasam lage baby....

Sana smiked but sat there holding her lower abdomen...sid looked at her...and then it clicked in her mind...

Sid's mind : ohh god how can i forget periods aur baby k mood swings...
Chal beta sidharth lagja kaam pe...

Sid smiled and he took her in her arms massaging her lower abdomin and back....

Sid : kab start hue baby.....

Sana : kal shaam....

Sid : kya krega abhi bacha....

Sana : brish krke chai peeke kuch acha khana h .....

Sid : to chalo phr.....

Sana stood up on the bed...and sidharth opened his arm and sana hugged him burried her face in the crook of his neck still feeling sleepy and cranky and locked her legs around his waist....

He went in the washroom area and rashmi and arhaan was present there having a disagreement on something.....

And sid entered there he didnt gave a look to them because he was busy in pampering his wife today....

Sana got down from his hold...sid handed her the toothbrush and then she went to washroom sid took out some comfortable clothes for her.......and she came out....after sometime

after sometime