chori chori chupke chupke

So...the next mornig...shefali rashmi shilpa and their gang woke up before the morning song .....so they thought to have a look at others ab taaka jhaaki karna to kaam h inka kya krskte h.....so they first saw....vikas teju and kush sleeping on the big bed with vikas in the middle of teju and kush who had crushed him in between and then prince yuvi sleeping hugging each other and the same goes to karan and ankita......

Rashni angdaiyaan leri thi but then she looked towards captain room.and smirked....

Rashmi : huh dekh sidharth akela soya h captain room pkaa sana se irritate hgya hga aur usko bahar sone ko bola hga

Shefali : aur kya bhut banri thi na best friend best friend .....ab dekh bahar jane boldiya na usko ....

Shilpa : hn chalo dekhte h shukla ji ko....

The trimurti along with parag shilpa's brother and arhaan moved inside the captain room but when tgey got a closer and clearer look to pairo tale zameen khisakgyi....😂😂😂their eyes were popping out of socket.....because sidnaaz were literally glued to each other sid has hughed her so tightly that agar thoda duur se dekho to sana nazar hi ni ari h.....and the jalle p namak chidakne walela part the ki shukla ji shirtless so re the......

All three of them looked at each other with "kya tune bhi whi dekha jo maine dekha" wala look🤣🤣

After that they came out...and meet with a grinning kush....

Kush : hgya tumhara taaki taaki..rumba

Shilpa : um ohh Kushal aisa kuch nhi h hum to bas dekhne jare the ki khi sidharth ko Kuch chahiye to ni.....

Kush : hn hn is time bhai nind m aplogo Ka hi naam badbare hnge na Jo aplogo ko sunayi degya Hu...aye bde dusro ki life se jyada apni zindagi pr focus krlo faide m rhoge .... Shilpa ji shi pakadliye na

They stormed their feet and went towards their bed........

And kush went towards his bed singing....

Kush : dil k armaan aansuyo m bhe gaye....😂😂😁

Finally the music played throughout the house....and it was sana's song veham and she immidiately woke up and shook sidharth....

Sana : oye mera gana sidharth utho

Sid : abe ye tera gana h na baby....

Sana : hn mera gana ...

Sana immidiately rushed out to woke them all ...sid wore his tshirt and admired his goofball who was running giggling in the whole house.....singing her song ....prince karan vikas kush teju ankita yuvi all went towaards the garden area behind sana sid ....sid sat there on the green chair...and was admiring his wife who was doing punjabi gidda on her song looking effertlessly beautiful even in that cute nighsuit.....teju prince yuvi ankita vikas karan kush also joined her and they did a lot of dance....

Sid was so proud of her seeing the aprreciation sje was getting so he just hugged her proudly.....