20.

2 days later.

I was finally released from the hospital which meant that the scary part was going to begin, moving in with Michael.

"Are you ready?" Michael asked with a smile.

I nodded. We would first go to my mom's house to pick some stuff up and then we would go to Michael's house.

The only thing that made me feel a little better was the fact that i would get to see socks again. Michael had thankfully been taking care of him and Socks was already waiting for me in Michael's guest room.

After a lot of convincing i was allowed to walk with crutches instead of a wheelchair. It did hurt my fingers but i felt i lot more comfortable if i could walk by myself.

I had said goodbye to my mom earlier this morning but she didn't really want to talk to me. Which i understood because it was hard for her to see my like this especially when she was unable to help me.

"Are you sure you can walk with those?" Michael asked as he walked behind me through the hallway.

"As long as I'm not walking a marathon I'll be fine."

"Just let me know when it gets to much."

I nodded and continued to walk to the exit. Leaving the hospital would definitely mean i would be a little more free. And it would also mean that i could distract myself more easily.

"Probably better if you walk infront of me now because i have no idea where your car is." I said to Michael once i felt the cold air from outside hit my face.

He did as i aksed and walked slowly to his car which was thankfully parked near by.

Michael helped me in the car and put the one bag that i had in the trunk.

He sat down in the driver's seat and looked at me before he started the car. "Happy to be out of there?"

I nodded.

"Can we go to my dad's house instead of my mom's? I have more stuff there." I aksed as he drove away from the hospital.

"Uhmm... i don't know if that's a good idea right now."

I knew he was going to say that. "We don't know that unless we try. If i start to feel uncomfortable in any way I'll let you know."

He hesitated for a second but then he gave in. "Alright but you let me know immediately if you feel uncomfortable. You may not think about what happend right now but being back there might bring something back."

"I know." I mumbled as i looked out of the window. The same happend to me everytime i would visit my childhood home. That was the only place i would never visit again because i would completely lose it if i ever did.

"We're here." Michael said after we'd been driving for almost half an hour.

I took a deep breath in as i looked at the house.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes i am." I said without any hesitation.

I carefully stepped out of the car and took my crutches from Michael.

The police had just cleared the place so it was no longer a crime scene.

Michael walked behind me as i opend the front door. A wave of fear immediately hit me but i brushed it away.

I ignored the sight of the livingroom and the door to the basement. I immediately turned to the stairs and thought about how the hell i was going to go up them.