11.

After Michael had left i went to my room. I was tired a few minutes ago but i wasn't anymore.

I opend my window and sat down on the edge. I had to be careful because there was nothing under my window expect a twee story fall into the yard.

I grabed a cigarette and lit it. Socks decided to join me and layed down on my lap.

He started to purr which made me smile. Having a cat brings so many benefits. Everytime someone noticed my scars i would just blame it on socks. And he warmed me up by sleeping on my lap.

I looked at the faded scars on my arm. I hated my younger self for doing it on such on obvious place. My life would've been a lot easier if had just started on my thighs like i did now.

I trew the end of my first cigarette out of the window. I hated to admit it but there wasn't a day where i didn't smoke. I've been doing it for almost two years now and I've become really depended on it.

I jsut finished my 4th cigarette when i heard a noise coming from my mom's room.

I trew the cigarette out of the window and closed my window before i ran to her room.

When i got there i saw that she was trowing up in ber bathroom.

I sighed and walked to her to hold her hair. My mom wasn't that good with alcohol. She would get drunk very easily and after that she always felt horrible.

"You're okay." I whispered to her as i rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry for waking you up." She said with a tired voice once she was finished.

"Don't be. I was already awake."

She gave me a confused look but i ignored it.

"I'll get you some aspirin." I said as i stood up.

"Here you go." I said when i sat back down next to her.

She quickly took them together with some water.

"Shit i gotta go get my car today." She said with her hand on her head. She definitely was hung over.

I put my hand out and helped her up. Step by step i walked her to her bed.

"Don't worry I'll help you. We'll go in the afternoon when you feel a bit better." I said once she was sitting in her bed.

She gave me an thankful smile. "I think that I'm gonna lay in bed today. But you can always came in if you need anything."

I nodded and kissed her cheek. "Get some rest and call me if i need to do anthing for you."

I walked out of her room and closed the door behind me. Today was definitely going to be an incredibly boring day.

The first thing i did was feed socks and make some coffee for myself. After that i went back to my room to do absolutely nothing all day. My dumbass didn't bring my guitar to my mom's house because i thought i wouldn't have time for it.

I layed down on my bed and turned on a serie I've been currently watching.

After i had finished the second season someone rang the doorbell.

I groaned as i stepped out if bed. I just hoped that it was mail and nothing else.

I opend the door and was greeted by Ashton and Michael.

"Your mom left your keys at our house so we decided to just take her car home. Hope you don't mind." Michael said with a smile.

I little confused i took the keys from him. "No not at all. Thank you so much." I said with a forced smile.