a child

it was currently a warm evening in December. everyone was going about their day as normal. Mrs. kindaichi was currently 8 1/2 months pregnant. the baby was due on February 5 2021 and to say everyone was excited was an understatement. they had already gone to the doctors to find out the gender but only the parents knew cause they wanted to surprise their kids with a gender reveal party. they had made the room gender neutral since they wanted to make sure that the baby grew up in a environment that wasn't black and white, or pink and blue. they also wanted to keep the gender a complete surprise for their kids.

today was the party it would be a new year's eve and gender reveal party, it was just a small family function with everyone that lived in their house and their kids partners. so alisa, iwaizumi, and oikawa and hiro were all there as well. they had simple purple decorations and some white ones, they had cupcakes and Mrs.kindaichis current craving of cake with french-fries on it. they weren't dressed very fancy to be honest. mitsuke and Mrs. kindaichi were both wearing cute dresses with mitsukes hair in her usual braids but they each had a flower on the end and she had a new black pair of circular glasses on with some plain ballet flats. mrs.kindaichi had a simple plain yellow body dress on with some white flowers on it and had her hair in a simple low pony tail that went over her shoulder. miwa wore some skinny jeans and a white long sleeve blouse that was neatly tucked into her jeans. she had her hair in her normal style and was wearing black healed boots.

alisa also wore a dress, she wore a casual dress with quarter sleeves that had a butterfly patters on it. she had her hair down as normal with a headband that had a rose clip on it, she also wore black ballet flats. kageyama had one a black long sleeve turtle neck with a navy blue short sleeve shirt in top and black jeans with normal running shoes.

Oikawa had wore a dress top with a tie and black jeans with his glasses and some sneakers he looked like and amarican dad. Iwaizumi was wearing a plain blue tee shirt with a sweater wrapped around his waist and jeans and running shoes along with a black watch on his wrist. Kunimi and kindaichi just wore a simple tee-shirt and jeans while Takashi wore a green tee-shirt with a flannel over shirt and blue jeans with some running shoes. Hiro wore a turtle neck and jeans with some sneakers and had a sweater around his waist. Mr. Kindaichi wore a shirt similar to iwaizumis and some jeans along with some dress shoes and a watch.

Everyone was enjoying the party they talked and had fun with a few pre new year's make out sessions between the teenagers 😏, Other then that it was pretty peaceful. They had decided to pop a balloon that would have either pink or blue confetti in it to reveal the gender and had decided to do it at midnight.

It was only 8:00pm but the sky was already full of stars and everyone had put on their coats and had gone outside to sit on the poarch to look at them and marvel at the beautiful starry night sky. Oikawa had even taken it upon himself to point out every constilation and share all his theories of aliens which while mostly everyone had gotten annoyed of Takashi still being curious about the world begged him to go on so he did and no one stopped him. While he was talking Kageyama was cuddling with iwaizumi, Hiro had decided to sit beside Takashi and pretend to listen even tho he was obviously starring at the boy and miwa was doing Alisa and mitsukes hair. Kunimi and kindaichi were playing card games inside and Mr. And Mrs. Kindaichi were also cuddling. They all anxiously waited for midnight to find out they gender but something unexpected happened.

At around 10:55pm Mrs.kindaichi began to feel a wetness and then realized she was going into labor one month early! She screamed "IM GOING INTO LABOR" so loud the neighbors could hear it! In no time at all everyone was rushing to get her to the hospital. The car wasn't big enough for everyone so only miwa, Mr. And Mrs. Kindaichi, and alisa went in the main car while kunimi, kindaichi, Kageyama, iwaizumi, oikawa, Hiro and the twins went in the second one.