~Chapter 2~

(A/N: I know the chapters are really short, they'll get longer soon!)

Y/N woke up to her soft alarm. Her mom was standing by her bed, looking at her. 

"Y/N? Are you alright? I heard you tossing and turning.. I wanted to tell you something." her mom whispered softly.

"Mfjnjf. Wha.. What?" Y/N said, rubbing her eyes as she sat up in bed, now fully awake.

"YOU'RE GOING TO SEOUL!" her mom whisper-screamed happily, hugging Y/N.

"Oh my- what?" Y/N said, a bit disoriented, but coming to herself. "I'm going to Seoul? But why?

"To continue your studies. I know you hate this sh- I meeeeeean, bad school. A couple other girls' moms are sending their kids to better schools. There are other decent schools here in Ilsan, but I know you've always wanted to go to Seoul. And I want the best for you." her mom answered, not whispering anymore.

Y/N blinked a couple of times, then jumped out of bed and hugged her mom. They loved each other like mother and daughter, seeing as they were the only people for each other they had in the world.

"But what about you? What will you do here in Ilsan?" Y/N asked, a tone of concern in her voice.

"I'll survive. And I'll call you weekly when I can! Ohh, my baby is growing up and going away.." her mom said in a mock-sad voice.

"Don't doooo that!" Y/N said, embarrassed. "Alright. I'm going to start packing."