~ Chapter 18 ~

Y/N POV, first person.

The school was huge. As me, Namjoon, and Hobi walked through the halls after class,  girls whispered, boys talked loudly, fingers pointed. Occasionally a designer shoe stuck out, trying to trip me, but I sidestepped them. We passed by a group of 5 younger boys, one who looked terribly battered up. They all looked nervous, and were talking in whispers.

"Hey, what's going on?" Hobi said, stopping Namjoon and me. "Soobin, what the actual fuck happened?"

I stopped. Once I had gotten a few feet away, I saw how badly the boy had been hurt. One of his jean legs was literally splattered in mud and dirt, and his face had cuts.  His arm was in a sling.

"I- I'm alright." the boy, Soobin, said. 

I spoke up. "You, honestly, don't look all right. Why don't you try to help him?" I said, looking at his friends. 

"Oh- and this is Y/N, by the way." Namjoon said, patting me on the shoulder. "Y/N, this is Soobin, Yeonjun, Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Hueningkai."

"Nice to meet you." I said, bowing. The others bowed- except for Soobin, who seemed to be in too much pain to bow.

"You should get help. Soobin, you've been getting hurt like this for months, you weren't like this before!" Hobi said urgently.

"I'm fine, I don't need-" Soobin started.

"Okay, I don't know shit about what's going on, but you need to fix this up." I said firmly, looking around. 

RRRRRING!

"Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck- the bell." Yeonjun said, looking at Soobin and the others. "We're going to go-"

"Alright. See you. Be careful." Namjoon said, waving back.

"They seem nice." I started. "But... what happened to Soobin?" 

"I don't know." Hobi said, concerned. "But he needs help."

*timeskipeu*

Rae-kyo met me, Joon, and Hobi. She was with a girl who looked similar to her, but a bit shorter. 

"Hey!" she said, smiling. "This is my sister, Kimi." Kimi smiled and we greeted each other.

"Oh hey, Joonie, Hoseok!" Rae-kyo said, smiling at the two. Y/N halted. 

"You know his nickname?" Y/N said, suspiciously.

"Oop- yeah. I didn't tell you this because I thought you'd be jealous or something, but me and Rae-kyo are dating." Namjoon said, looking at me, ready for an explosion or something. But..

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU GUYS ARE DATING? YOU WOULD BE SO CUTE TOGETHER OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" I squealed, my inner fangirl coming out. Hobi joined in, earning weird looks from the others.

"I just wish you had told me sooner. It would have been so cool!" I said, pouting slightly. 

"You get worked up over small things." Namjoon said, punching my shoulder lightly. As he put his hand down, it knocked over Hobi's Sprite.

"What the hell?" Hobi said, laughing and throwing the empty can at Namjoon. After he had finished cleaning, Kimi left to go find her friends.

"How long have you been together?" I asked, after picking up a new sprite with Hobi.

"Only a few months. People hate the fact that Rae-kyo's with me- well mostly, girls hate it." Joon said.

"We're rather popular." Hobi said in a mock-dignified voice, which made everyone laugh. 

A/N: I'm going to try to double-update today! Yay! :D I cleared my writers' block. PLEASE give me feedback or i will send Yoongi to kill you with uwus >:D

JK DONT WORRY <3 PURPLE U AMI!

Also, to my blinks out there, STREAM ON THE GROUND OIHSNKJWSDNJDBNS