~Chapter 13~

THE NEXT DAY, Y/N's POV

Rain pounded against the windows of the dorm as everyone started to awake at 6:00.

"Wake up." Yoongi said, looking at Y/N getting out of the bed. "Namjoon wants us to walk to class together or else we'll get lost in the rain. One of us will probably fall in the duckpond." he added shortly, walking away before Y/N could actually focus.

Y/N got up, pondering his behaviour as he went into the decent-sized walk-in closet to change. They had made a forced deal by Namjoon that Yoongi would put his clothes in the closet and change, and Y/N would change in the bathroom. 

She looked at the floor. It was shining with water, and Yoongi had made no effort to clean it up after his shower. 

"Well... shit. I'll just have to clean then." Y/N muttered to herself, getting a towel from the rack on the side and starting to mop all the water up. 

(This 15 min timeskip was brought to you by Namjoon's high IQ)

Y/N finished cleaning the floor, and got her daytime clothes on.

(I have no idea how the Korean school system works, but I just know that in my opinion, uniforms are a pain in the ass so i'm just going to be nice and have the characters just wear normal clothes.)

After putting on a fluffy black sweatshirt and jeans with no rips, because it was freezing, she applied a bit of mascara. Y/N never wore too much makeup, she didn't like the idea of having to run into the bathroom after every class to make sure it was good. As she grabbed her backpack and strung a silver necklace with a purple heart as the pendant around her neck, Y/N took her phone off the counter. A few texts from her mom showed up on screen. Opening Messages, she sent a quick "good morning" and a picture to her mom, then put her phone away.

Leaving the dorm room, she was hit with a sweet smell of pancakes. 

"Jin?" she called, looking around. "Are you cooking?"

Walking into the kitchen, she saw, not Jin, but Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hobi. Namjoon had a cracked egg in his HAIR, and there was milk spilled down his front.

"What the actual fuck are you doing?" Y/N asked, laughing slightly at the chaotic scene.

"Making breakFAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!" Hobi said, ending with a scream as the still-battery pancake landed on the ground and he slipped in it. Yoongi burst into mirthless laughter, and Y/N couldn't suppress a giggle herself. 

"Do you need some help cleaning? We have about 2 hours until we have to get going." Y/N asked, looking at the mess.

"Sur-" Hobi started, as Namjoon tried to pick the egg pieces off of his hair, but Yoongi interrupted. "No, we don't need it. We could have used it earlier." he said, looking away.

"Alright then. I'll help make breakfast." Y/N said, and before anyone could reject her help, she threw on an apron and wiped some flour off of her nose.