~Chapter 11~

Y/N woke up later in the evening after a short nap. Someone was standing at the side of the bed, looking everywhere but at her. 

"Ah, a-a-annyeong, Jin!" she said, yawning mid-sentence.

"Annyeong. Sorry for waking you up, but.. I was wondering if you want ramen or bulgogi?" he said tentatively, playing with his thumbs.

"Ah, I don't care. It depends on what the others want." Y/N answered, standing up and smoothing her hair. 

"Are you sure? Namjoon said you would probably choose ramen but the others want bulgogi." Jin said.

"Yeah, I'm good, I don't care what we eat." Y/N responded, smiling. Jin's cheeks flushed slightly, and he walked out. Y/N brushed her hair and put on some better clothes. Jin was nice, and she hoped the others would be too once she got to know them better. Yoongi, however, was a different matter altogether.

Mystery Person POV, FIRST PERSON

Thwack.

"YOU DIDN'T SEE HER?" I screamed, stomping around the room in a rage after slapping the boy.

"N-no, she didn't come down the N-North Wing like I thought-"

Thwack.

"I'm not putting up with this bullshit. Either you find her and bring her to me, or more pain."

"B-but-"

Thwack.

"NO BUTS! I want her here and I want him all for me! Any man, woman or child who interferes will become like you, you little bitch."

"I-I'm sorry."

Thwack.

"Sorry isn't enough. Now get the hell out of here."

A/N: sory for the short chapter and for not updating, i've been busy with hell

sorry i meant school <