~ Chapter 24 ~

do you hate state testing? i do

BUTTERRRRRRRRRRRRR

also tysm for 1k reads yall the best besties <3

also 100 votes almost?? o-o

Rae-Kyo POV, 1st person.

Y/N and Jin were just there, talking like they were a happily married couple or something. Weird, because Jin was like 2 years older than her and going to graduate soon. The wet grass squelched under my feet, and I tried not to move or breathe.

As cute as this apparent couple was, it didn't seem right. There was a slightly forced air around them- although I think they were probably trying to ignore it. 

After noting this down, I felt like one of those spies that think they're cool but not really.

They were talking like friendos but something was definitely up. I went back to my dorm.

Namjoon POV, 3rd person (timeskip)

Later that night, while most of the people in the area were asleep or getting ready to do so, Namjoon was just staring at his phone. The past few days he had been in like a suspended state of severe boredom and moving on with life.

It wasn't healthy.

It wasn't right.

Should he talk to her?

But what was going on in his head was different.

He knew for a fact that this wasn't Rae's choice. Namjoon was sure they liked each other but what was up? There was some kind of outside person in this whole fucking thing and he couldn't put his finger on it.

Yoongi POV, 3rd person

Yoongi was stressed, pissed, and 101 different other shitty feelings he couldn't really identify and didn't really care. He had stayed up all day in class, studying, and couldn't sleep at night.

Hopefully the tension would melt soon... and everyone would be their normal selves.

But when would that happen?

sorry for the huge delay :(